Friday, February 25, 2011

My beautiful Kiev + luxury stores.

Hi, my dear! I hope you liked my earlier posts about fashion and other things. Yesterday I went for a walk alone cause I needed some relax. The weather was amazing and I took some photos. So I've decided to share  the photos of my native city's favourite places. I live in Kiev so of course I'm in  love with it. And I add a few photos of some Kiev's luxury stores.
This wonderful building is called Mykhailivskyi Zolotoverkhyi Monastyr or Saint Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery.








42 comments:

  1. I've never been to Kiev... I think I should add it to my travel list! :D
    Happy weekend dear!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots! looks lovely there! xx

    http://avantgarbx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH wow it's so beautiful! Where are you from?


    xoxo, Great post! Thanks for sharing,
    Follow me and I'll follow you!
    Toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
    Visit and enter Best Dressed for March!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing :) I love the luxury stores.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit and blog !
    I love it!

    xxx

    www.fashionapp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks amazing! I wanna visit Kiev!!!

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice photos ;)

    http://www.theupperfashion.com
    http://www.theupperfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love LV and Bvlgari :)
    always my fav

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what beautiful images!
    very nice.

    kisses

    Miriamstella

    http://cappuccinowithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. just came across your blog :) its sooo cue! you have some really good insight on your posts! xoxo cant wait to read more of what you write!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Nice pics!
    Snow + fashion its a great combination!
    xoxo
    S



    GIVEAWAY on my blog
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to dress up in really shabby clothes and head into one of those stores. They'd probably kick me out...I think luxury has its own right to exist in some place but people often abuse it.


    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  13. this looks so lovely! great photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful city, great pictures of winter scenery

    ReplyDelete
  15. These photos are GORGEOUS!! I wish I could go shopping there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow!! these photps are incredible!!

    please, visit and follow my blog!

    greenfashionbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. privet! I`m katjusha from Berlin! im ukrainian and discovered your blog accidentally.

    i havent been to kiev for such a long time! but this pretty< pics make me nostalgic :)


    greetz from Berlin!

    www.katjusha-dawai.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i wishh i had that much snow in my hometown !
    these pics are beautiful :)


    www.glistersandblisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am really intrigued by the thought of one day travelling around russia; must be a beautiful country!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post! Nice photos.
    www.anasilviadiniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. great shoots!
    xoxo


    townofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. these shop s are dream.

    -new follower-

    http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow so many great designer stores!
    your very lucky to live there, it looks absolutely beautifulll
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the louis window. x


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a necklace from Pie N The Sky if you'd like to check it out. :) x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. J'etais a Kiev! C'est une ville superbe!!!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, you live in such a beautiful city!
    The snow is so pretty :)
    stop by sometime, xx natalie

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is beautiful photography! I think I need to travel to Kiev sometime.

    Love your blog:) and am now following you. Check out mine and let me know what you think xxx

    http://youbeaute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow it looks amazing in the snow!!
    And you have some pretty good shops there!:)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh I die! Those stores is where I shop in my dreams, lovely pictures!

    <3 Cess O.
    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Amazing shots, I wish to visit Kiev soon!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a beautiful city!!!!

    best regards from Barcelona,
    Carmen
    buscut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow those pictures are beautiful! I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  33. I adore luxury stores (well I'm a girl that s why ;))
    amazing pictures !

    ReplyDelete
  34. beautiful pictures, so jealous, i want to be there! xxx

    www.anouskaproettabrandon.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. great pictures!

    http://loresfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the LV window!

    xo thefashionguitar

    ReplyDelete
  37. These photos of kiev are gorgeous. wow.

    www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hey I'm Darina (12) and I'm from Kiev too...its an amazing city...
    Love your pics, so random,
    xx D.


    btw: check out my new blog:

    http://ultimativerexklusiversubjektiver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. I want to visit so badly... i am Ukrainian and dying to visit!

    www.bleachitblack.blogspot.com
    follow me!:)

    steph xo

    ReplyDelete
  40. Nice and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Really good post!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion