Thursday, April 14, 2011

BAZAAR SHOPPING PARTY BY MANGO

 Hello!
Today I've visited amazing BAZAAR SHOPPING PARTY BY MANGO. Thanks a lot to Harper's Bazaar Ukraine and Mango. Thanks for great opportunity to buy things from the new Mango's collection with 30% discount. Really awesome!
Do you love Mango and Harper's Bazaar? Share with me your opinions. I really appreciate it.



Fashion without limits.







48 comments:

  1. какие-то покупочки есть?)
    я успела померять пару юбок, но пока не определилась

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for me, last times Mango quite overprice, for Mango bag's - 2,999 hrn - unreal price, when in the net-a-porter.com bag from Michel Kors near 200 pounds.
    But idea is great, thank's for Mango & Harpers, and Poliana also for yummy alcohol))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..Mango! love love love

    http://theeyesofmara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. to totallyblond:

    Несколько платьев понравились, но не смогла сделать выбор)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Mango events!
    Look like you ahd fun !
    xoxo
    S


    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. в любом случае такие мероприятия не для покупок... не для меня по крайней мере) люблю шопинг утром в будний день

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog + watching you :)
    xx

    http://sasanja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great shopping experience, wish I could have been there....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog honey! Check mine http://thanksgoshimawoman.blogspot.com/ go see and tell me what you think xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pics ! Mango ♥

    Bisous from Paris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh!
    Great photos!

    mfashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love Mango. Great picuters
    Would love to have you as a follower

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you had a lot of fun! The clothes look amazing :)

    Lubna | elle VOX

    ReplyDelete
  14. great blog, maybe we could follow each other? x
    thehoneystreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mango is always very pretty! So cool you could shop there and profit the discount, sounds lovely!

    xoxo
    http://bohemianbubbles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. That looks lots of fun! x

    www.beckydazzler.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow that's awesome! you're so lucky you got to go there! i would so love to have such bazaars here too!!

    cheers,
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. MANGO is my favourite shop! Clothes quality is very very good in comparison with ZARA :) Greetings from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wich I could be there too! Love mango
    xx
    http://sophiefashionstorm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. awesome pictures :):)

    wanna follow each other??thanks :):)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. привет из России! ) классный пост, мне понравилось.
    В Москве Манго подобного не проводил :(

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  22. looks like a great shopping event!!

    xx Olga
    La Petite Olga

    ReplyDelete
  23. That Mango store looks great.
    You also have a great blog! I'm following x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love mango and your photos!!
    nice post!!

    http://thepansynfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love these photos =)
    Mango is such a great store xoxo
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. i freelance for harper's bazaar. love the magazine

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. The jacket in the 2nd picture from the last looks very chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love Mango !

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. it looks like you had so much fun!

    Whitney
    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a great collaboration! Lovelovelove Mango but we don't nearly get all the fancy stuff in the states as international countries get...looks like a stylishly fun event, thanks for sharing!

    Btw, Haute Khuuture just celebrated her 1st birthday so I'm sponsoring a HUGE giveaway, would love to see you stop by when you get the chance :D

    Happy Monday!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  31. that looks awesome! great pics. love your blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  32. i want to be there! great photos. looks like so much fun!


    finally hatachi

    ReplyDelete
  33. some clothes look really really cool!

    bisous,
    mia

    heylilahey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. really nice pics, wish I could be there. xxx : )

    ReplyDelete
  35. i really love mango, but sometimes their items are a little bit overpriced! then some discout is always apreciate :)
    thanks for sharing and have a nice day!
    Serena from italy

    ReplyDelete
  36. fantastic!!!!*_*

    www.paolinasspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Liking that first brown bag.

    ReplyDelete
  38. mango is expensive than before , so sad

    ReplyDelete
  39. замечательные фотографии!

    заглядывай ко мне в блог :)
    http://alina-ds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. wow i love the coloured bags i see!
    great blog girly!
    xx
    www.lechevrenoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. love it!
    you've got a great blog, keep it up!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Lots of wonderful reading here, many thanks! I was searching on yahoo when I found your submit, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to much more from you.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion