Tuesday, April 5, 2011

FROM KIEV WITH LOVE

Hello, my dear! I've posted a few photos of my native city Kiev earlier. And I've received a lot of comments about my city's beauty. So today I found these great photos. You can see some places of Kiev here. Amazing, isn't it?
P.S.  I just want to remind about my first giveaway... When I have more than 100 followers, I'll do a nice giveaway. So join if you like! Now I have 77 followers. Thanks to all of you.






 
Zoot Magazine click here .

38 comments:

  1. I like your blog :) and the first pic is amazing
    I follow you, follow me back if you want :)

    MY BLOG: DRESS UP FOR ARMAGEDDON

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, JUST AMAZING PHOTOSHOOT!!!

    xoxo
    www.fashionhasit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these shots!
    You should enter my $300 tobi.com gift card giveaway, please stop by:
    http://www.runwayrundown.com/tobi-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brr..it looks cold, but soo stylish..love the single girl walking on the gigantic square, the contrast in black..amazing! xx V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, nice blog you have.
    I want you to look at mine as well , I belive you will love it!

    Fosco

    www.thefashionist.se

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is kiev?! its gorgeous and eery. where is kiev located in? Great blog, im following. Hope you do the same :)

    xoxo
    FAKE EMPIRE

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2339092/fake-empire
    http://sararomerosararomero.blogspot.com
    http://lookbook.nu/sararomero
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/TeaAndTulips

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kiev is located in the Eastern Europe. It's the capital of Ukraine. It's close to Russia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing pics! I think I´ll have to add Kiev to my list of cities to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this shooting is awesome!

    really really good!

    I will follow your blog, would you like to check mine?

    xoxoxox

    http://theshoppingstylist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stumbled upon your blog :) Kiev looks amazing! What a great backdrop... <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Beautiful picutes
    really!
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful photos, thanks for sharing. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photos. Would love to visit Kiev sometime. The building in the second photo is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  14. julia! another great post love. these are amazing. please stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
    follow.love.comment

    ReplyDelete
  15. J'adore ton blog!!Les photos sont superr!!!!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  16. These pictures are so powerful,
    love your blog!

    xx,
    Hannaliis

    ReplyDelete
  17. These photos are stunning! I'm your newest follower. I hope you'll check my blog out as well.

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  18. perfect pics..i love your blog.concrats!!!
    Follow us and we would love to follow you too..Keep blogging honey!!!
    yours fashionably,
    http://modeliciousbites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow, i like this photos so pretty ♥
    Adorable, Adorable, Adorable :D
    FASHION ♥

    XOXO'
    http://adelgomez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, i like this photos so pretty ♥
    Adorable, Adorable, Adorable :D
    FASHION ♥

    XOXO'
    http://adelgomez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! cool photos!
    http://www.pelininstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely post!
    And i love your blog!
    xxx

    www.fashionapp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow these pictures are beyond perection

    ReplyDelete
  24. great pics!

    checkout my shopping blog!
    http://ruleoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. great pictures!
    lovely blog :D
    I'm now following!
    hope we can follow each other

    juilletclair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. your blog is so lovely :)

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. love these pics!!!Are amazing!And you're blog is so cute!
    Ciao!

    i hope you'll visit my blog and if you like you'll follow me on it!!!
    click on www.neovecchiostile.it

    ReplyDelete
  28. So original!
    Love Kiev!
    Kisses from Belgrade!
    http://andgodmadefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome pics!New follower on Bloglovin!I loved that also followed!Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  30. The city looks so amazing and the photography is so beautiful :)My favorite is the 5th picture.I'd love it if you liked to follow each other.Let me know:)
    Dora

    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow those pictures are strinking! Love how they captured the city in such an amazing light...oh and those dresses! Ur blog is really cool...I'm following...hope we can follow each other

    Infinite Stylez

    ReplyDelete
  32. such amazing pictures! my grandmother was born in Ukraine so i speak Ukrainian and would love to some day visit.

    i will follow your blog! check mine out

    www.bleachitblack.blogspot.com

    steph xo

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would like to travel there!!!!


    http://snakesliveinmortalfearoftiles.blogspot.com/


    x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the post!
    Follow me back!
    www.theglamourousworld.blogspot.com
    xo DC

    ReplyDelete
  35. Amazing photos!:)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion