Monday, April 25, 2011

New inspiration. In love with white.

  'House with Elephants'
Photographers: FRANT & FIFA photography
Model: Elena Kantariya

Without words. You can see it yourself.














33 comments:

  1. Such pretty editorial-love all the white too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, these pictures are so stunning. another amazing post love. i just can't get enough of your blog. i hope you'll swing by mine today for all the latest celebrity fashion news. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos!

    xoxo

    G.

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these photos , great blog :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathtaking photos, I love them :).

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. dying for a white lace dress, this one is so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is absolute perfection.
    especially the dress she's wearing!
    xx




    themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautifull dress and photographs!!
    xx
    www.lechevrenoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I just find your blog and I love it, I am a new follwer, hope you follow me back ;)

    XOXO, Monse F.-
    http://elblogdemonsee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. clean and pure!! love all white!

    http://www.memyclothesni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so into white this year as well! You have such a great blog! I'd love for us to follow each other. Please check my blog out and follow me if you like and I'll follow back! =)

    -Christine
    http://trendenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. these photos are beyond fabulous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow beautiful photos!! Great blog- following you!

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. so beautiful, love the blog


    http://www.heelsink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this editorial! The photos are simply stunning!

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. La robe est superbe!!!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous photographs!
    www.quickhelpatthelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. great pics!
    http://lifeincurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. your pics inspire me for a white look :-)

    Kisses from Spain, I follow you!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice photos!

    Visit and if you like, follow our blog;
    dreamingreinventingtheworld.blogspot.com

    xoxo, Lauras.

    ReplyDelete
  21. youve chosen beautiful photos for this post, i love white too x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely dress, and I love the photoshoot! Thanks for sharing.

    Sarah

    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this post & love youre blog!
    I'm following now!
    wanna follow me?
    love,xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. so pretty. i've been loving white as of late as well!!!

    http://dani.kastorandpollux.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great photos! Dont like white on myself that much, but this looks just so pretty!

    XOXO
    http://bohemianbubbles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Its safe to say i am obsessed with these photos

    ReplyDelete
  27. beautiful editorial!

    http://seaofgirasoles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion