Saturday, May 14, 2011

A day near the river.

My life is a little bit crazy now. But I like it. So many things I have to do. Feeling busy is amazing for me now. Every minute is filled of something. But I am glad to find the time to take photos.
Hope you like my new dress. 

P.S. giveaway will start in next post. 


















34 comments:

  1. that dress is lovely - i would've thought it was a skirt and top!

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt!

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit!
    Xxx

    Take a look at my blog and follow me if you want.
    www.nathalie-loveforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice photos! I'M following you :) if you want to check my new blog cocktailonthecover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really nice pictures!

    You can join my Tory Burch Giveaway on my Blog if you want! Here it is http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the dress! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. to Amber
    It's from a local market.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHouaaa! you have a lovely blog,
    and you photos are wonderful.
    Hope you'll visit my blog :)
    Follow me if you want, I follow you back :) xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute:)
    Enjoy the giveaway on my blog!:)
    http://breakfastatkaty.blogspot.com/2011/05/another-giveaway.html
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!

    Lovely photos, great outfit:) You have a nice blog and I have become a follower:)

    I would really appreciate if you visited mine and followed back:)

    Stories and Sequins

    Thank you in advance!

    Chrysa

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great dress! did you make it?

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  12. to cb
    No, I've bought it. I'm glad you like.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog, so lovely pictures! Follow me : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blog!
    I want your skirt! haha!

    I'm deff following!
    check out mine when you have a chance?!
    I'm trying to reach 150 followers!
    help support?!

    xoxo
    www.StyleItInHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute!

    www.truequeen.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like this post and pics:)))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice blog!! i love this post!
    do you wanna follow each other??

    twice-asnice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice blog, i like the header!

    http://yourispaay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. very cute! I love the skirt and the trenchcoat. You always need a classic trench!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  20. so cute! You look realy pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your hair and your skirt, so pretty, love these pics!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  22. cuteness! i love your outfit, and the photos are really high quality. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are so pretty! I love that trench!

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  24. beautiful skirt

    http://beautyaddicted.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. your outfit is beautiful!!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. cute! like it :)

    http://preppshon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion