Oh, I love this dress! It's so pretty, and the detailing at the top is gorgeous! I love your shoes as well! All your pictures are sooo beautiful! The first one is so pretty, as are all the other ones of course! The backgrounds are lovely. Is that near where you live? If you have time, please check out my fashion blog and follow if you like it! Looking forward to more beautiful outfits!
Great look, Love the necklace and shoes. Dress' lovely, but the colour's a lil' boring, you should experiment with colours, you're so lovely. And you have beautiful eyes! <3 xoxo Cherry
hi i just found your blog and following!:) i really like your style you can see mine too if you have time: http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/ have a great day kiss from prague!!
So natural! Great!
ReplyDeletehttp://blindpassionforfashion.blogspot.com/
Love the detail on the top of that dress.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.nichole-yesterday.blogspot.com
love the dress!! great blog =)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Mónica
the pictures are awesome...you look great! come check out our blog!
ReplyDeletefollow if you like! www.2-gitanas.blogspot.com
we are following you!
que lindo vestido!
ReplyDeleteelblogdemonsee.blogspot.com/
Love the pictures!I like your outfit!! and your blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://whysherocks.blogspot.com/
Me ha encantadoo tu blog¡¡¡
ReplyDeleteun beso desde Mexico :)
Oh, I love this dress! It's so pretty, and the detailing at the top is gorgeous! I love your shoes as well! All your pictures are sooo beautiful! The first one is so pretty, as are all the other ones of course! The backgrounds are lovely. Is that near where you live? If you have time, please check out my fashion blog and follow if you like it! Looking forward to more beautiful outfits!
ReplyDeletexoxo
DressingDaly.blogspot.com
Great look, Love the necklace and shoes. Dress' lovely, but the colour's a lil' boring, you should experiment with colours, you're so lovely. And you have beautiful eyes! <3
ReplyDeletexoxo Cherry
cookie-monster-eff.blogspot.com/
Nice dress! I like the lace part and the necklace.
ReplyDeletefashionthroughtravel.blogspot.com
Amazing!
ReplyDeleteочень красивый цвет платья и отличный вкус в подборе аксессуаров!
ReplyDeleteочень хороший дневник, добавляю в favorites:D
That dress is so pretty and so are those heels! :)
ReplyDelete<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com
This dress is so gorgeous and you look beautiful, I love the photo location :)
ReplyDeletehttp://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/
Awwww You look beautiful!!
ReplyDeletequinestre.com
So cute!
ReplyDeleteSing Along Forever
very cute look, and beautiful photos! i'm loving the dress, now i have to check out garcia jeans.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.solifestyle.com
oh wow. you're so beauitiful and so is this dress. i love ethe colors of the photos
ReplyDeletemademoiselle mimi
NICE DRESS.
ReplyDeleteLove,
www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc
Lovely photos and dress ! You are such an inspiration. Love you blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)
ReplyDeleteXo,
Mybrunetteworld.com
amzing dress!
ReplyDeleteyou are stunning. lovely dress
ReplyDeleteI love your style, this is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteFollow each other?
http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
Amazing dress!
ReplyDeleteLooks fab on you x
Theblackm4ze.blogspot.com
Nice blog, lovely dress:)
ReplyDeleteI love the place where you took pictures ;) Greetings!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely shoes.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous dress - so flirty and perfect for Summer!
ReplyDeleteI am so in love with your hair, too missy!
xx
http://aprilialove.com
Don't forget to enter my giveaway where you could win a $75 Shopbop voucher here:
http://aprilialove.com/2011/07/win-a-75-shopbop-voucher/
So natural, you look gorgeous with hardly sny make up which is something not many girls can say! How long ago did you get the necklac/ I love it!
ReplyDeleteplease follow my blog too:
http://awardrobeofonesown.blogspot.com/
I would be really grateful as I haven't long started x
to Jessica:
ReplyDeleteI've bought the necklace this year. Thanks a lot for your comment.
Lovely photos! You are gorgeous! That dress is darling! xo
ReplyDelete-Lauren
www.adornlafemme.blogspot.com
hi i just found your blog and following!:)
ReplyDeletei really like your style
you can see mine too if you have time:
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/
have a great day
kiss from prague!!
Mi piace davvero molto il tuo vestito! :DD
ReplyDeleteComplimenti anche per il blog! ;)
http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com