Sunday, July 3, 2011

Look of the day. Lady in black:)

I love bridges, don't know why but I like spending a time on the bridge. I like feeling of height. Anyway... 
This is my recent outfit. I'm all in black.
Do you like?








35 comments:

  1. you look chic!!;)
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking amazing!! I love your blog...:)
    Mela xx

    http://melamusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look adorable in your black socks!! Love your photo against the bridge!

    Come follow my blog hun:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the black/white picture.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing in all these pictures! i love the detailing on the black dress.

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit and nice photos :D

    beautylipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely dress, beautiful pictures!

    check out my blog, we can follow each other if you like ;)


    http://wear-a-smile-wear-a-smile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is amazing. I love it. Gorgeous photos as well. Visit me soon.

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that black outfit =)
    and the rainy scenery
    and of course you are stunning, i already vote for you and you have a new fan here =)
    im on a fashion challange myself and im a newblogger so i hope yo visit my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the detail in the dress! Keep up the great work!
    Also, I am having a giveaway you might like!
    Check it out HERE

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely dress hon! the details are amazing!

    kisses
    http://glamourillustrations.blogspot.com/
    http://tlbvintagelook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look!
    Great investment!
    Darling, i'm so unhappy...
    I've changed my blog url and now the old fallowers cannot see me in dashboard when I post or else...
    Can you please click fallow again on my page? I would be very graetful!
    www.amolusso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Love the dress!

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog and post. Photos are great! Look at mine too maybe follow each other ? :)

    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Black and white photo is so beautiful! Nice post and beautiful blog! ♥ comment on my blog if you like :)I'll be very happy !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing outfit! I love it!

    http://inelegancewetrust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. that is a pretty dress!
    xoxo
    CAtita
    http://catindreamland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. niiice
    i'm from ukraine too!XD\
    www.glebstarrr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i like the knee high socks & the dress look, very chic! xx

    www.whothefuckismickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. such a pretty outfit! love the simplicity yet chicness of an all black ensemble!

    i love your blog, i am following! maybe you can follow me!?

    xox,
    s


    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving your outfit! :)

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that dress! Who is it by? xxx

    www.fashiondevotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look so beautiful!!!!

    nice blog,
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's a rad dress. Love the detailing.

    Miss Bias
    www.missbias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Black is always stylish! Like it)

    http://ohsoalexandrish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. i like the way u combine a little black dress with long socks...it looks so stylish

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautifull aputfit, very romantic. Kisses, Raissa
    www.girlsstyle.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great outfit, I love the little stud detailing of your dress!

    www.justfaabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love ur outfit,perfect! Wanna have the same :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion