Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your pants, what a great print and that vest is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit, also nice necklace and you are really beautiful! Your have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back! Also make sure and check out my blog for a chance to win a spectacular party dress
nice look ;)
ReplyDeleteThis outfit is ADORABLE! Look at all the leaves :), how amazing.
ReplyDeletexoxo
FAKE EMPIRE
www.shopfake.com
Very nice photos :D
ReplyDeletehttp://madwoman-lifestyle.blogspot.com/
Pretty outfit and I love these photos against autumn leaves :)
ReplyDelete- Lubna
ELLE VOX
absolutely adorable necklace!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://cocofashionsmitten.blogspot.com/
Świetne futerko♥ Pomożesz mi wygrać konkurs? Wystarczy kliknąć "fajne" http://allani.pl/zestaw/26477 Z góry dziękuje i przepraszam.
ReplyDeleteочень классный слоник! нравится! откуда такой?)
ReplyDeletelove the fur collar on your vest!
ReplyDeletehttp://lavienmode.blogspot.com
to Olly
ReplyDeleteспасибо) Это из New Look.
Oh how lovely necklace! where's it from? :)
ReplyDeleteYou're cut !
ReplyDeletexoxo ,
Caroo , http://www.caroowild.blogspot.com
to evey
ReplyDeleteIt's from New Look
wow, amazing look! love the fur <3
ReplyDeleteThat's such a lovely outfit, the necklace is my favorite :)
ReplyDeleteLubna
ELLE VOX
delicate outfit, i especially like the fur vest!
ReplyDeleteJEFFREY CAMPBELL WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG, CLICK HERE
really great,
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful :)
xoxo
Beautiful outfit. I just love all the fallen leaves in the background.. makes me miss home.
ReplyDeletewww.inlovewithsandiego.com
Like your vest!! Fur is so trendy this season!
ReplyDeletewww.fashionkats.blogspot.com
you look stunning. your blog is great! :)
ReplyDeletejust sending some love!
xx
Bethany from Snakes Nest
I love your hairstyle! You look so beautiful, and the way you styled this look is just perfect for fall :)
ReplyDeleteSIDEWALKCATWALKS.com
Really great outfit <3
ReplyDeletexoxo,
MaNAa
you look adorable <3 xo
ReplyDeleteyou should definitely model =D
Jinna
http://greaseandglamour.com
Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your pants, what a great print and that vest is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit, also nice necklace and you are really beautiful! Your have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
ReplyDeleteAlso make sure and check out my blog for a chance to win a spectacular party dress
Pop Culture&Fashion Magic
Gorgeous! LOVE the vest darling
ReplyDeleteYou're so cute ! <3
ReplyDelete