Sunday, November 20, 2011

I found my love in Portofino. Dior.

Unreal!!! Just amazing! I don't know what can be more perfect. 
Winter is coming, but summer in Portofino is in my heart. Thanks to Dior!








You can watch a video.

20 comments:

  1. Such a great editorial, indeed !!
    love that colorful photos...make me wish to be on summer so badly ;P
    Big kiss !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with this video!! The photography is brilliant too, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so goood inspiration! makes me feel like summer again
    new follower babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos!... We love this blog!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning - as much as i love the winter these make summer look too good to be true

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dior is fabulous as usual, I adore every photo <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really craving resort wear right now and this is all so gorgeous. Love those pink and yellow sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, these took my breathe away!!!! Love every single photo and the video is amazeballs too!!!


    Love love love your blog! Following you now on Google Connect and hope you can share back the love by visiting my blog as well...Following me wouldn't hurt too!

    Much love from Canada~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoy Your blog, if you've got time check out mine! ;)

    xoxo
    http://martiniss-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so beautiful. Awesome photos. Thanks for sharing. I really like your blog girl.

    I'm following you.

    www.thesanktuary.blogspot.com

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Dior , thank you for the vidéo !
    kiss
    http://unelittlefairyfashion.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post, I like it so much! Great collection!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow!!! I love your blog!!!

    http://theglashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving all of her bangles in the first photo!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing pictures! And the film is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whaou... The model is amazing!!

    http://www.mysweetdressing.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahh these are gorgeous!!xx

    www.manhakins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning photos! I don't know who the model is but she's absolutely gorgeous!

    http://evamilano.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. What's the name of this model? Is that Monika Jagaciak JAC?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion