Hey! Today I'm going to show my last purchases: Dior mascara and Burberry lip gloss.
I don't use mascara very often. But I needed it. I think Dior mascara is really good. The best one I ever had. Lip gloss I use every day, but bright colors aren't for usual using. So I've chosen the soft color.
I don't use mascara very often. But I needed it. I think Dior mascara is really good. The best one I ever had. Lip gloss I use every day, but bright colors aren't for usual using. So I've chosen the soft color.
What do you think about it?

i love the dior mascara <3
ReplyDeleteelblogdemonsee
elblogdemonsee
I just feel so sexy while putting my mascara on;)
ReplyDeletexx
the lipgloss looks really nice! :)
ReplyDeletexx
I have the same Dior mascara and I am addicted!!! :)
ReplyDeletexxx
I wear lip gloss during the colder months.
ReplyDeleteI prefer the softer colors too because they're sooo pretty!
i have the same mascara and it's also the best I've ever had :) Nice blog!
ReplyDeletex Eline - On high heels you're closer to the sky // win an YSL lookalike ring now!
that burberry color looks amazing! you should definitely post pics after you put it on =)
ReplyDeletexo
Jinna
http://greaseandglamour.com
the dior mascara is perfect :)
ReplyDeleteLove them both!!! Like your blog, follow each other???
ReplyDeletewww.rockandfrock.com
Good choice!
ReplyDeletehttp://onecentlife.com/
that burberry gloss looks really inspiring!!
ReplyDeletekiss
http://chicneverland.blogspot.com
great purchases ;)
ReplyDeletewww.stylemakessence.blogspot.com
The mascara by DIOR is really good, I often use them. If you are looking for a stronger extremer look - try MAC false lashes mascara...
ReplyDeleteTanja - PureGlam.tv or via Bloglovin
I like both! but Burberry lip colour ia much better in lipstick to me!
ReplyDeletehttp://acupofmary.blogspot.com/
the lipgloss is such a pretty color! i haven't tried burberry cosmetics yet.
ReplyDeletebijou-minou.blogspot.com
I love this mascara! ~ www.mlncrd.com
ReplyDelete