Finally I've got it. Beautiful necklace. Earlier I've posted about it. So I've chosen it in the silver color. But I have been thinking that this necklace will be bigger.
oooh, it's so gorgeous! i have a small obsession with watch necklaces. i have no idea why -- maybe because my grandfather always had a pocket watch and they look similar? anyway, lovely blog!
take care :) -Alexandra http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com/
Love it!
ReplyDeletekisses
www.myfashionsketchbook.com
Wonderful pictures... looking like a step back to the past... great!
ReplyDeleteTanja - PureGlam.tv or via Bloglovin
ooh i love it! how classic
ReplyDeletelove from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit
You necklace is amazing! I need one like that..it's just that cool!
ReplyDeletekisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls
www.BeckermanBitePlate.com
amazing <3
ReplyDeleteruedevogue.blogspot.com
HI GIRL!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT....AND YOUR BLOG IS SO COOL!!!
WE COULD FOLLOW EACH OTHER!!!! I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG....AND THEN I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK.... :)
http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/
KISSES FROM ITALY
it is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletei love it!
ReplyDeleteremember ring watches?
OMG!
ReplyDeleteI love it :)
http://gostame.blogspot.com/
Beautiful blog ! I love it!
ReplyDeletewww.Modeuse-Blogueuse.blogspot.com
Very cute necklace! I have a pocket watch that looks similar to this and i just love it! It makes the rest on the outfit interesting and put-together
ReplyDeletegreat necklace <3
ReplyDeleteIt's really beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt's really beautiful!
ReplyDeleteits beautiful
ReplyDeleteTravel in Style
There's an antique look into this clock locket. Really classic.
ReplyDeleteJoin our SG$50 Voucher Giveaway with UNESTABLISH
ANDWHATELSEISTHERE | SHOP
oooh, it's so gorgeous!
ReplyDeletei have a small obsession with watch necklaces. i have no idea why -- maybe because my grandfather always had a pocket watch and they look similar?
anyway, lovely blog!
take care :)
-Alexandra
http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com/
beautiful ! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteI follow u, follow me please
And I ask you if follow me also here because my google give me a problems :((
BLOGLOVIN
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
kiss
Erika
My Free Choice
There is Ceramic bow-tie Giveaway on my blog I wait u!
i love jewelry that incorporates clocks! all the functionality of a watch with the beauty of great jewels :)
ReplyDeletethestylechildblog.com
Love it!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great Christmas!
xo
http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com
Beautiful necklace! Looks vintage and so stylish. Btw, I just found out about your blog and I'm really enjoying it ;) Happy New Year!
ReplyDeletehttp://evamilano.blogspot.com/
cute necklace :)
ReplyDelete