Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Red lipstick.

Just wanted to try red lipstick on me. Don't use red lipsticks in my usual life, but it was interesting to try. What do you think about it?

23 comments:

  1. it is very pretty generally, red lipstick looks great on pale skin like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your knit! you look amazingly beautiful! i love the name of your blog! xo xo!
    would you like to follow each other?

    http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.com
    http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice lipstick!! Great blog! Love your style!!
    If you want, check out my blog

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red lipstick is absolutely looks good on you! What a nice blog you have here. I'm a new follower! Xo


    -Amor
    glamoroza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eyes are BEAUTIFUL! And I love the red lip on you!

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red lipstick looks amazing on you! I don't wear a lot of lipstick, but I feel newly inspired to try something a little bolder after seeing your lovely photos. I like your eye makeup here too--it's dramatic, but not too heavy. So pretty!

    Hello, Framboise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think you should consider binging it to usual life more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very beautiful!!! I like your red lipstick so much. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks fabulous ! You shout wear it again :x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos!!!!

    Hope you'll visit me :)
    Kisses, Elly

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great with your red lipstick on!!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  12. that lipstick is amazing :)
    http://zzworldinmyhandszz.blogspot.pt/ follow please **

    ReplyDelete
  13. WooooW!!!!!!

    NEW POST at

    http://chocolateinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful blog! love your style. following :) i'd love a follow back. come stop by!

    xo, nikki

    http://carry-on-couture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh goodness, i always absolutely adore red lipstick. and you are rockin' it girl. especially with those gorgeous bangs!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing pics !!! Really like them !!


    -----> http://stylary.blogspot.de/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. it looks fab! i adore painted lips. xo

    kristina+sarah


    http://girlsinthegreenboots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks great!

    chocodiamonds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! I really like your blog, it’s so inspiring ♥
    My name is Elena, I am an aspiring alternative model and have just started my blogspot. Could you check it out and tell me what you think?
    I will certainly follow you back if you do by the way,
    Go on blogging my dear!
    x Cheers
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was able to find good info from your articles.


    Have a look at my blog - borse longchamp prezzi

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion