Hello, my dear readers! Yesterday I got a package from Los Angeles. In that package I found beautiful dress. And today I gonna show it to all of you. I'm in love with this dress. Deep blue color, moroccan print and asymmetrical sleeve make it really perfect for me. Thanks to SUGARLIPS.
Translate into russian:
Привет, мои дорогие читатели! Вчера я получила посылку из Лос Анджелеса. В посылке я нашла красивое платье. И сегодня я собираюсь показать вам его. Я влюблена в это платье. Глубокий синий цвет, марокканский принт и ассиметричный рукав делают его действительно идеальным для меня. Спасибо SUGARLIPS.
Translate into russian:
Привет, мои дорогие читатели! Вчера я получила посылку из Лос Анджелеса. В посылке я нашла красивое платье. И сегодня я собираюсь показать вам его. Я влюблена в это платье. Глубокий синий цвет, марокканский принт и ассиметричный рукав делают его действительно идеальным для меня. Спасибо SUGARLIPS.
Dress - SUGARLIPS
Clutch - ZARA
Платье очень красивое!
ReplyDeleteFASHION FRIENDS DIARY
@Yana Drozdenko
ReplyDeleteСпасибо!!
ThIS DRESS IS to die for !! We love them !
ReplyDeletecome and check our blog, leave your impressions, and follow us if you want, we will follow you back ;)
Afaf & Marwa
Seriously loving this dress!
ReplyDeleteCome and see my latest post 'INTO THE BLUE' here:
http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/2012/07/into-blue.html#
I'm totally in love with your blog.
ReplyDeleteI'm following you :)
www.thedailyagnie.blogspot.com
love this look, very chic! (-:
ReplyDeletexx Katariina,
High heels, low jokes
that dress is perfect on you!!
ReplyDeleteHello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I love this dress, and you are just absolutely gorgeous! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
ReplyDeletexo, elle from Living in Color.
Omg amazing eyes and beautiful dress <3
ReplyDeleteHugs from Poland!
I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you now!
http://paulacapel-rules.blogspot.com.es/
http://paulacapel-rules.blogspot.com.es/
love your make up and dress!!
ReplyDeleteyou look stunning! that dress is gorgeous! :) x
ReplyDeletebeautiful outfit!!!
ReplyDeleteMy Blog: PollinoSfashion
Very cool! Would u like to followeach other?
ReplyDeletenice outfit!
ReplyDeletep.s. i think i'm in love with your eyebrows
xoxo
I love this dress!!
ReplyDeletevery nice blog.. i follow you..
follow me back??
http://www.thefrecklesblog.com/
lovely my darling! ♡
ReplyDeletehttp://therubberdoll.com/
Perfect, I adore it! A wonderful choice of the dress. ;)
ReplyDeleteYou look like a princess from the Middle East, enchanting, mysterious and seductive. ;)
I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
Have a nice day! Kisses from Serbia! :*
lovely outfit!
ReplyDeleteGIVEAWAY on my blog!
xo, zia
ziaglance.blogspot.com
Cool dress!!
ReplyDeletedress is very beautiful!)
ReplyDelete