Monday, June 4, 2012

Make-up

I like to try different types of the make-up on me. My sister is a make-up artist, so I can do it often. This make-up is really beautiful. Hope you like it.

IMG_2703 копия
IMG_2710 ко[пия копия
IMG_2738 копия
IMG_2746 копия

28 comments:

  1. This is not just make-up, this is art! Gorgeous!

    Come see my final part of maxi skirt styling!
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/2012/06/maxi-skirt-3-in-1-final-part-finally.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I like it a lot! :)


    Amor GLAMOROZA.NET

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! this make up is really amazing! You look fabulous :) ♥
    pieceofffheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's stunning on you!!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing makeup!
    http://highheelshighexpectations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great makeup. very artistic


    http://herpersona.blogspot.com/
    http://herpersona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The make-up is seriously amazing & you are beautiful :) x

    aplacecalledadelaide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. really nice , my dear !! xx

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful make-up :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow amazing make up!!

    http://manuchicdesire.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg!!! is the most amazing make up I ever seen!!!
    visit my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com and my fb page on www.facebook.com/laviecestchiC ... HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!
    kisses Marika

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, did you do this yourself, or did your sister?! It's beautiful! Also, your sweater is really pretty!

    Jessica | Vixenelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. @jessica sandoval
    Thanks a lot. My sister did this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, that is really awesome! I love it!

    www.highheelstosneakers.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is very artistic! I bet it is pretty awesome to have a makeup artist for a sister =) I'm having a pastel bracelets giveaway on my blog, would love for you to pass by and enter!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow!!Great post :)

    kisses,
    Anastasia

    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello

    nice blog

    I follow you I love eye makeup

    I invite you to follow me in my blog

    http://elmundodesissuka.blogspot.com

    Kiss :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. amazing!kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  19. i agree with the comment above- it's not make-up, this is art!

    ReplyDelete
  20. woah that's awesome!
    -Art a la Rue

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like you airbrushed your eye makeup! Amazing!
    daniellecurio.blogspot.co.uk
    Danielle x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing make up !
    Xxo

    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG. this is so stunning:) I don't think i would ever be able to do that myself, so talented you are. :)
    www.elaine-ashire.com

    Come by say hi sometime!
    A new follower to your blog, hope you can support me too ^_^

    Luv, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing, how did you do that? ~ www.mlncrd.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion