Hi, my dear! August is on our calendars - last month of the summer. There is so hot outside! Let's keep enjoying the sunny weather! For my recent outfit I've chosen chiffon top with stripes and simple denim shorts. What do you think?
IT IS SUPER HOT HERE IN DUBAI TOO.. AUGUST IS TRULY THE HOTTEST MONTH AND NEXT MONTH IS NOT GOING TO BE ANY LESS.. PERFECT OUTFIT FOR THE WEATHER :)
KISSES FROM: A SMALL BLOG WITH A BIG HEART :) MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY where fashion and food collide! http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/
Lovely color and pattern dear, love the combination. You look beautiful, you have lovely eyes. Following u now on GFC and bloglovin dear, lets keep in touch and have a wonderful week
lovely top!
ReplyDeletexx
Meelena
Thanks! I like it too.
DeleteIT IS SUPER HOT HERE IN DUBAI TOO.. AUGUST IS TRULY THE HOTTEST MONTH AND NEXT MONTH IS NOT GOING TO BE ANY LESS.. PERFECT OUTFIT FOR THE WEATHER :)
ReplyDeleteKISSES FROM:
A SMALL BLOG WITH A BIG HEART :)
MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY where fashion and food collide!
http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/
Yes, you're absolutely right! Thank you.
Deletelove that bag! so adorable!
ReplyDeletemaybe you could check out my blog too? i would really appreciate it! xx
--
Jasmine
turquoiseinlove.blogspot.com
Thanks!
DeleteGreat summer outfit! I love your denim shorts.
ReplyDeleteHudson East
HudsonEast.blogspot.com
I love this outfit, especially your shoes! <3
ReplyDeletexoxo
Lovely color and pattern dear, love the combination. You look beautiful, you have lovely eyes. Following u now on GFC and bloglovin dear, lets keep in touch and have a wonderful week
ReplyDeletewww.girllilikoi.com
Thanks a lot!
Deletesuch a great blouse!! like your look!
ReplyDeletehttp://chillychickblog.blogspot.sk/
Thanks
DeleteLooking great! I like your bag and shoes :)
ReplyDeletehttp://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
Loving the shades of blue!
ReplyDeleteStop by!
http://hereaway.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/XtiffanychenX
You look so cute!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute!
ReplyDeleteFajna torebka, ale buty bym zmieniła w tym zestawie :)
ReplyDeletePozdrawiam i zapraszam do mnie
http://madlajnprincess.blogspot.com/
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThank. It's pleasure to hear that
ReplyDeleteYou look so lovely! You are absolutely beautiful! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://silverwriting818.blogspot.com
Lovely outfit :)
ReplyDeleteBye, Denis!
http://thebsheep.blogspot.it/
Ta tenue est tres sympa!J'adore!
ReplyDeleteAngela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr
Love all the shades of blue, you mixed them very elegantly:)
ReplyDeleteVisit my new blog if you get the chance!
xo
adoreandleer.blogspot.com
that's really great look! xx
ReplyDeleteruedevogue.blogspot.com
I love this look! Those shorts are supper cute Xo
ReplyDeletewww.justbejealous.com
great look, dear!
ReplyDeleteIf you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA, on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)
LA By Diana Live Magazine
that striped tank top is gorgeous, great for the warm weather!
ReplyDeletemyblissisthisway.blogspot.com
woosh, you're so beautiful! And really, a cool outfit. love it!
ReplyDeletewww.thenewdutchgirl.blogspot.com x Tessa