Last week of December is always the most festive time for me. Winter holidays can be incredibly uplifting. It's the time of gifts. My first gift I have received from the Born Pretty Store. It's a beautiful bracelet watch ( you can see it here). I like how it looks with a cozy blue sweater.
Born Pretty Store has a huge product range and free shipping worldwide. I'm sure you'll find there everything you want.
My dear readers can use 10% off coupon code for shopping, the code is JULIALC10. Have a nice shopping!
And... Merry Christmas everyone!
Born Pretty Store has a huge product range and free shipping worldwide. I'm sure you'll find there everything you want.
My dear readers can use 10% off coupon code for shopping, the code is JULIALC10. Have a nice shopping!
And... Merry Christmas everyone!
So cute! I love the watch!)
ReplyDeletesmtpants.blogspot.com
sweet:) Zapraszam do nas www.ddoubles.tk
ReplyDeleteobs za obs?
aww you're watch is so cute <3
ReplyDeletesarahrizaga.blogspot.com
oh wow, this is so lovely and it perfectly matches your sweater
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com
Lovely watch, I also love the box it comes in :)
ReplyDeletehttp://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/
Very unique and pretty!
ReplyDeletefashiontulles.blogspot.com
That's really a lovely post dear, I enjoyed a lot!
ReplyDeleteIf you get a free moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post.
Win $100 gift card on JollyChic! !
Follow me on Cosa Mi Metto???
Cute blog !
ReplyDeletehttp://hillahilla.blogspot.fi
Wow that watch is really cute! I love it :)
ReplyDeleteGIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)
Great blog! Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteCan we follow each other on gfc/bloglovin?
Enter my giveaway:
http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/2013/12/rosegal-international-giveaway.html
that's such a lovely watch!
ReplyDeletehttp://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/
Great post, amazing bracelet! Would you like to follow each other? I AM your new follower in gfc # 271, I also follow you in bloglovin and twitter. Hope you will visit my blog and follow me back
ReplyDeleteOlga
http://impromp-two.blogspot.com/
Beautifull bracelet!
ReplyDeletethat's Brilliant fashion ideas by Ukrainian Lady. they so good.
ReplyDelete