Monday, January 13, 2014

My blog: The Third Anniversary!

Today is the day, when I created my blog three years ago (if anyone remembers it was known as Cappuccino With Fashion earlier). January 13, 2011 I decided to start something new in my life - to find a place where I could share the inspiration and own thoughts about fashion, style and just something beautiful. At that moment I couldn't know that my blog will be such an important part of my life.
We all have difficult moments ... My blog always helped me to remember who I am and who I want to be. You should never give up on your dreams.
I want to thank my dear readers for lovely comments and support provided over the past years. You have always inspired me to new changes and motivated to improve myself even more.
Thank you for staying with me!

Сегодня ровно 3 года, как я создала свой блог (если кто помнит, раньше он назывался Cappuccino With Fashion). 13 января 2011 года я решила начать что-то новое в своей жизни - найти такое место, где я бы могла делиться вдохновением и собственными размышлениями о моде, стиле и просто чем-то красивым. Тогда я не могла знать, что блог станет настолько важной частью моей жизни.
У всех бывают трудные моменты... Именно блог был тем, что не давало мне забыть, кто я есть и кем хочу быть. Не стоит никогда отказываться от своей мечты.
Хочу поблагодарить моих дорогих читателей за чудесные комментарии и поддержку, оказанную за последние года. Вы всегда вдохновляли меня на новые перемены и мотивировали еще больше совершенствоваться.
Спасибо, что Вы остаетесь со мной!
IMG_1432 hfкопия

12 comments:

  1. Happy 3 Years!!!! Party time!


    xo, Manda
    www.iceonthegold.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3rd year blog anniversary, I wish you more fashionable years to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! the necklace is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. waooo...conglats dear...keep moving

    www.interestedtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!! and i just discovered your blog :3
    im following you with GFC and also on bloglovin'

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary
    Alice's Pink Diary FACEBOOK PAGE
    Alice's Pink Diary BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
  6. that necklace is probably the most beautiful i've ever seen. <3 happy 3rd years old!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a lovely blog! Congratulations on its anniversary! Followed it :)
    I just started mine this month - check it out if you want :)
    http://vicsfashionmix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion