Сегодня покажу вам покупки, сделанные несколько недель назад. К бижутерии я отношусь с особым трепетом - какая-то нездоровая у меня к ней любовь, особенно в сезон распродаж. И в этот раз я не смогла пройти мимо скидок 70%, купив несколько интересных украшений. Все бы ничего, но когда я начинаю приводить в порядок мои запасы бижутерии, становится не по себе :) Когда я уже остановлюсь? Как говориться, ту мач.
А вы что скажете?
Today I will show you my purchases made a few weeks ago. I have some unhealthy love for jewelry, especially in the period of sales. And this time I couldn't pass up 70% discount by buying some interesting pieces of jewelry. All would be nothing, but when I start to put in order my jewelry stocks, it feels extremely wierd :) When will I stop at last? As they say, too much.
What do you say?
А вы что скажете?
Today I will show you my purchases made a few weeks ago. I have some unhealthy love for jewelry, especially in the period of sales. And this time I couldn't pass up 70% discount by buying some interesting pieces of jewelry. All would be nothing, but when I start to put in order my jewelry stocks, it feels extremely wierd :) When will I stop at last? As they say, too much.
What do you say?
Bracelets - Parfois, Centro
love the bracelet from right...
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with all of them!! <3
ReplyDeleteYou have already a new follower on gfc! xxx
www.malvro.com
lovely jewels girl!
ReplyDeleteLovely... Great purchases.. xxxx
ReplyDeleteGreat blog too, you have a new follower!
www.meetmeinparee.com
Gorgeous jewelry and blog dear! <3
ReplyDeletex Jacquelyn
Fashion & Health Blog: www.thestyleworthwhile.com
I love that gold link chain! Super cute post
ReplyDelete-Karin
Come visit my blog!
http://karinstyles.blogspot.com/