Saturday, January 22, 2011

New purchases!

Jewellery is my obsession. It can save any outfit. So today I went shopping and bought some beautiful things. I love it so much. Please leave your comment if you like something. Thanks.
Frog ring. So amazing.



Nice earrings.

24 comments:

  1. nice ring!
    Elle :)

    http://redischic.blogspot.com/2011/01/men-springsummer-collection-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful ring!

    www.hopethinkknow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the ring! just fabolous!:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ring is awesome!! Loveeee it.


    http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that frog-ring is amazing... so diffrent from the others :)




    http://patroushkasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your ring, it's beautiful!

    greetings from
    http://mikalafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree - looks like you got some sweet new jewels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great ring!!

    http://anewpairofvintageboots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome jewels, i love that frog.

    xoxo,
    itsuglycute.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The frog ring is so cute. I like it very much.. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the ring and earrings, both amazing!
    good choice!
    xoxo


    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love ur post! nice blog :)

    follow me on:
    www.glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2187105/glamourgirl

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful blog :)http://julietspen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely jewelery!
    I'm a new follower on Bloglovin!
    I hope that become my folllower too,
    Kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the ring!

    xoxo
    Stella
    http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!!! I love love love that ring my goodness!!

    New follower :)

    Please check out my blog & follow me too :)

    xoxo

    www.thebrunetteshake.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the frog ring.. very nice colour

    xo

    http://oystergirl-hairlessdog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you for the sweet comment on my blog!!

    much love from hollywood ca
    http://cheyennemeetschanel.com
    CHEYENNE MEETS CHANEL
    where the vintage earth angel meets the big city fashionista
    xoxox
    shea marie

    ReplyDelete
  19. amazing extravagent pieces! :)

    stop by sometime, xx natalie

    ReplyDelete
  20. fabulous ring!!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion