The spring comes closer and closer to us. Soon girls and women will wear beautiful chiffon and silk dresses almost everyday.
In a few weeks I'll start searching my spring dream dresses. But now I just enjoy the best RTW famous dresses.
Which one is your favourite? Tell me! I like D&G, Valentino, Burberry and Dolce&Gabbana the most.
wow!love it!especially nina ricci! nice blog hope u like mine follow me on: www.glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2187105/glamourgirl
This is so cool! I love how you put them all next to them like this so the reader gets the full fashion show! I especially love all the D&G stuff. It's all so lovely!
I gave you the Stylish Blogger award :) check it out here: http://theblogofobsessivecoolness.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-award-no-2-way-better-than-chanel.html x
gorgeous! love your blog, please do keep it up! i'll be back for sure! and come visit COSMICaroline for an upcoming La Dama giveaway and a new photographer!
wow!love it!especially nina ricci!
ReplyDeletenice blog
hope u like mine
follow me on:
www.glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2187105/glamourgirl
D&G ! love <3
ReplyDeleteThis is so cool! I love how you put them all next to them like this so the reader gets the full fashion show! I especially love all the D&G stuff. It's all so lovely!
ReplyDeleteLizAnn
VPV Intern
http://www.shopVPV.com
I gave you the Stylish Blogger award :) check it out here: http://theblogofobsessivecoolness.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-award-no-2-way-better-than-chanel.html
ReplyDeletex
i like your blog!!!
ReplyDeletei'm a new follower now!
www.hopethinkknow.com
have a look if u want!
Very nice post and blog, dear!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you, follow me back maybe? <3
All looks so lovely! Can't wait for the spring to begin
ReplyDeletex funkydoris.blogspot.com
ps enter the contest on my blog!
I really like D&G floral and lace dresses! :)
ReplyDeleteBurberry and Lanvin are my picks. Christopher and Albert are both fucking gold.
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to pick a favorite!! The floral and flowy dresses from D&G top my list!
ReplyDelete<3 kris&kel
www.krisandkel.com
love all these dresses. what a choice!
ReplyDeletegorgeous!
ReplyDeletelove your blog, please do keep it up!
i'll be back for sure!
and come visit COSMICaroline for an upcoming La Dama giveaway and a new photographer!
-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Замечательные платья! Так и хочется скорей летооо.........!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteЦелую
ANGELA DONAVA
http://www.lookbooks.fr
I love those floral prints!
ReplyDeletelouis vuitton, lanvin and fendi are my faves this season.. I'm deeply into the 70's trend..
ReplyDeletestay cool..