Sunday, February 13, 2011

Clock + Tenderness

It's my today purchase. I think it's perfect. So perfect. I'm very happy that I've found it at the store. 
I'm waiting for your comments and opinions. Hope you're in love with this bracelet as I am. Thanks for reading! 
New Look


Photo is from New Look's site.
If you like my blog please follow me. Thanks.

41 comments:

  1. This is a lovely bracelet. I just scrolled through the first page of your blog- you have some gorgeous jewelry! Great blog, I will definitely be following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute!
    i love your blog baby :) and im following you
    follow me back please

    a lot of kisses from poland!

    :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing!!! I want it!!

    You have a new follower, congrats :D

    xo from Italy :)
    Irene’s Closet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo vintage!!! We follow your blog and we would appreciate it if you follow us back.. :D

    Thank you,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I love this clock bracelet!
    I would love it if you'd check out my blog too and enter my giveaway if you like!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo nice! :)

    http://lena510.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tres chic! What a beautiful charm bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool bracelet!

    xoxo,
    welcometodeutschland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great buy, it's very pretty!

    xx
    http://www.i-melda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how there's a little watch as one of the charms :) following now. I need to start wearing/being more aware of jewelry. tehe.

    - Lea
    http://prettyprudent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. loove it ;p

    droppstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful!!
    following

    xoxo
    http://shishiwaldorf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute buy. Looks great.

    Miss Bias
    www.missbias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I just love that bracelet, it's super unique!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! You look great!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it!! The mixture of perls and charms is stunning.
    xx, Ana

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh so cute. I really like clocks right now too. This is a really fun accessory.

    -Elizabeth
    http://growingupscottish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it! Nice blog!

    http://ididitallbymyselfmummy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE YOUR BLOG! LOVE THIS BRACELET!
    if you want, please check :

    http://yourfashioncafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. cool bracelet!

    www.katieandgabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loveley bracelet! I like it !

    Kisses!

    http://vintagetouchblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow! that is so cute and girly, and i love the whole vintage feel to it.

    toya

    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so pretty and feminine :) Also looks slightly vintage! Love it.

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amei!!!
    Super vintage!

    http://bianca-moda-s.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great find, I really like all the little clock pendants everywhere at the moment :)
    Rachelle x
    inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing!!

    I am a follower now.
    Hope you will follow me.

    chickylea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow, beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. ooh such an amazing bracelet! I love all of the quirky pieces on it. so classy and fun at the same time! love your blog, definitely going to follow ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely bracelet! I have a think for clocks as well.

    http://racketcity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow,it's so beautiful. But you might get in trouble, as in , the clock hands might fall off because of the movements. (it happened to mE)

    alexandra @
    shoependant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a lovely bracelet, a nice alternative to a wristwatch!

    http://ssecondskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. very nice!!! it looks really great on your wrist!

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. omg that is probably the cutest thing everrr!!! so lovely! your blog is divine!

    xx

    http://avantgarbx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion