Hi! Today I want to show some part of my jewellery. I think you already know that I'm in love with jewellery. I'm so upset when I lose my earrings or other.
It's all golden and silver, except the fourth photo. Hope you like! Enjoy!
I love the color in the last jewels. Very pretty. And it's pretty rad that you can switch chains around. I used to have pieces like that...I think I lost them x__x
i really love your blog! keep the wonderful inspiration flowing! come visit COSMICaroline for a revamped layout and see the work of my brand new photographer!
beautiful pictures, great blog :)
ReplyDeleteyou can visit my and be my follower if you want ;)
http://fashionsmiley.blogspot.com/
woah great pictures ! <3
ReplyDeletepretty!!!
ReplyDeleteThe heart necklace is lovely :)
ReplyDeletegorgeous!
ReplyDeletehttp://endlesscloudwalking.blogspot.com
I've recently discovered your blog, it's really nice and inspiring. I'm following you!
ReplyDeleteIf you want to take a look at mine,
http://singinonmymind.blogspot.com
you have such nice jewelry!
ReplyDeletethestyle-child.blogspot.com
I love the color in the last jewels. Very pretty. And it's pretty rad that you can switch chains around. I used to have pieces like that...I think I lost them x__x
ReplyDeleteBellissimi questi gioielli :D
ReplyDeleteXO XO
http://laparisienne3.blogspot.com/
Love you jewelry collection.
ReplyDeleteSo romantic.
xx
amazing photos ;)
ReplyDeleteFollow me at www.miikax3.blogspot.com ;)
love the heart necklace!
ReplyDeleteeverything is so nice :)
ReplyDeletei really love your blog!
ReplyDeletekeep the wonderful inspiration flowing!
come visit COSMICaroline for a revamped layout and see the work of my brand new photographer!
-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com
Great photos!
ReplyDeleteI am following you:)
gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog, love your style!!
ReplyDeleteYour rings are so beautifull :-)
Xx
wearemarbled.blogspot.com
Hello there cutie,
ReplyDeletecan I please know the name of your blog song?
You're doing an amazing job, keep on!
My best wishes
how lovely! these pieces are soo unique and elegant xx
ReplyDeleteI just love how you took these photos
ReplyDeleteIts so pretty
The leaf earings are my favorite:)
http://anhourafteryesterday.blogspot.com
lovely!
ReplyDeletex
chloe
Beautiful jewelry. The necklace is my favorite. I also love how you showcased them on a background of crochet. Lovely.
ReplyDeleteCheck out www.runwayrundown.com for our Valentine's Week giveaways!
amazing pendants!
ReplyDeletexx
e.
i really like your pendants :)
ReplyDeletexx
heyrocketgirl
Bijoux ultra chic!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos and jewelry ofcourse
ReplyDeleteLove Nanne
www.fashiablee.blogspot.com
GREAT pics!
ReplyDeletehttp://madebyfashion.blogspot.com/
Cool jewelzz & cool pics.
ReplyDeletexxx
Natalija
http://youwearthatwell.blogspot.com/
oh,they're awesome, just adore the last one , it's so royal-ish like . And the little leaves are amazing !
ReplyDeletealexandra @
shoependant.blogspot.com
Very beautiful pics:))
ReplyDeleteamazing! love it!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
I like jewellery too:) Especially big jewellery!
ReplyDeletelove those last pendants!! great blog following :) Xx
ReplyDeletewww.lovelywanderlust.com
HI :)
ReplyDeleteNice running into your blog.
Hope you like mine as well
franomad.blogspot.com
Gorgeousness!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful details!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
colormenana.blogspot.com
Great jewelry ;)
ReplyDeletexx, Ana
I DIE
ReplyDeleteAaaw, that's so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!! ♥
xx
Henar
...OH MY VOGUE!
lovit
ReplyDelete