Thursday, February 10, 2011

What time is it? It's time for clocks!

Last my obsession is clock. Yes, maybe it sounds weird, but it does. I'm in love with clock pendants and bracelets. I don't know why, but during last weeks I want clock necklace so much. Actually I found perfect to me here New Look. And now I've been waiting for its appearance at the store.
There are other beautiful clock things: 

Topshop

New Look



Topshop

Accessorize







24 comments:

  1. Wow... That is super cute. Maybe I should get one :)

    Maybe you want to follow each other?

    www.fromanedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister has my Grand father's real pocket watch that she wears as a necklace... and he's been gone for 10 years. I'm very jealous!

    xo

    Lydia Lange

    http://vintagetwovogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your blog!
    i'll be back for sure, so keep it up!
    come visit COSMICaroline and see the new layout, fresh looks, and an upcoming post on the Nashville Anthropologie Fashion Show!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those vintage clocks are amazing.. We especially loved the last one and the second one.. Great post!

    xxx
    www.fashionhasit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beatiful's...Love the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOH these are very nice ! I've been looking for a pretty clock pendant too, but I can't seem to find the perfect one .. :)

    xo SheShotta.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post and great blog :D

    If u want come to visit mine:
    http:twice-asnice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you mean! there's something very special about clocks! I actually tought of getting a pendant clock as a gift for my mother like one that you posted :)

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing post!
    Follow us if you want ! :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. im a sucker for accessories and piling them on!

    xoxo
    jO
    http://fashionbyjo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now you've got me in love with them!
    These are all so beautiful.

    http://understarlitskies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. sometimes these can be tacky...BUT the topshop one
    is the BEST

    divinebunny

    ReplyDelete
  13. they all look gorgeous. i want one.

    Escape

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love clock pendants! These adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow...these are awesome! love your blog! xx, nany :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i've always wanted a clock necklace! these are beautiful!

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like the charm bracelet! I want a charm bracelet so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this makes me want one now!

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am in love with the new watch fashion too, although I haven't come across the braclets which I prefer over the necklaces and the ones that you have here are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have one as well :) they are all really lovely :)

    xx

    http://rigidgoddess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. soo beautiful, I've got similary from Reserved <3
    http://artistic-disorder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am looking for a nice watch-necklace since forever. I really like some of those you posted. Especially the ones in a vintage old looking gold.


    stop by some time
    www.jumellejumelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion