Day 2. Kiev Fashion Days. La Maison du Couturier show and other.
Hi, everyone! Today I've visited the fashion show the first time in my life. It was La Maison du Couturier show. So amazing! I was at the front row. Exciting!!!
I just discovered your blog... nice pictures you have and you are beautiful! would you like to exchange links with me? just let me if you have added mine so I can add yours. thanks!
WOW !! front row , so amazing !! i love ur blog, we could follow each other, follow me and take a look on my blog http://fashionmusthavemaria.blogspot.com/ thxx I'LL FOLLOW BACK
Wow first fashion show and front row? Lucky you! The collection looks amazing :)
ReplyDeletefront row! must have been so cool!
ReplyDeleteWow, front row, you are lucky! :-)
ReplyDeletesuch cool!
ReplyDeleteamazing!
Cool show)
ReplyDeleteReally, relly, really amazing! :D
ReplyDeleteVisit us on our blog;
http://dreamingreinventingtheworld.blogspot.com/
xoxo, Lauras.
I just discovered your blog... nice pictures you have and you
ReplyDeleteare beautiful! would you like to exchange links with me? just let me if you have added mine so I can add yours. thanks!
http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/
hoe exciting to be front row!
ReplyDeleteWOW! FRONT ROW! WHAT A LUCKELY GIRL!
ReplyDeleteIm following
follow if u like:
www.raisaland.blogspot.com
your first show. AWESOME!! I can't wait for my first show. I'll be lucky if I can get on the front row like you did
ReplyDeleteBelle collection!!!!Super!!!!!!!:)
ReplyDeleteAngela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr
great collection! lovely blog...
ReplyDeletexx
deni.
WOW !! front row , so amazing !! i love ur blog, we could follow each other, follow me and take a look on my blog
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionmusthavemaria.blogspot.com/
thxx
I'LL FOLLOW BACK