Sunday, March 13, 2011

New ring + a few my new photos.

Hello, my dear readers! Today I want to show you my new purchase. It's a ring. I've bought it last weekend and I'm so in love with this ring. Blue color is my favorite. Beautiful, isn't it?
Ring Peacocks
And.... my new photos. Hope you like!

26 comments:

  1. beautiful ring!!!
    can you follow me please?
    xo xo
    Francy
    http://labarbeapapa-francy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I schould start to collect such a beauty rings! :)

    -you new follower-

    Marta :)

    visit my personal blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello beautiful!
    Do you know the designer Danny Wise?
    Pass to my blog and tell me what you think of my last post on his new Spring-Summer ..
    Thanks in advance ..

    Anna
    http://theyellowball.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ring colours :D
    I like your outfit !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so gorgeous! i love the ring :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice ring to combine with ancient greek style!!

    kisses,Marilena!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty! I love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  8. that ring is really cute, I'm following you hope you can follow my blog too!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the ring and you look great in the portrait shot :)

    xx

    PS: Come follow me if you like

    http://miriscastle.blogspot.com/
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your ring!

    http://slackandlack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely blog!! comliment i hope in future collaboration !VISIT MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  12. The ring is gorgeous, I'm in love with huge rings *_*

    xoxo
    http://fashionistas-diary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Quelle belle bague !Biz:)

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  14. the green is amazing!

    www.sceneofchangery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous ring & beautiful pictures! I just came across your blog and am such a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing ring its beautiful where did you get it! Nice blog btw!!

    ♥♥Style-Roulette

    xoxo,
    Luísa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful ring, love the color!
    http://lovestylemagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. the blue ring is fab! The color is close to perfection. And being shapped like a flower is so romantic<3

    alexandra @
    shoependant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice ring, I love the color!

    xxx

    f-details.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a nice ring, the colour is awesome!






    LA

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely ring ! the colour is beautiful.

    come for a visit , and if you like sign as follower ...I'll do back


    ciao ave

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the ring, such a great colour :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the shape and the colour and you look great.
    Cheers

    Alessia

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute, I love it !!!

    xoxo

    http://www.oliveirasulmoni.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful ring! Love it =)

    I am more than happy to be following your blog. I hope that you can follow me too =)

    Follow my facebook page at:
    http://www.facebook.com/grandjewelry#!/grandjewelry?sk=wall

    Follow my blog at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2316144/grande-jewelry

    I hope to hear/see some thoughts and comments from you!
    Melody

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion