Friday, May 6, 2011

Tulips, tulips, tulips...

I love the spring so much. A lot of beautiful flowers is everywhere, the sun shines and everything is so bright. Amazing, isn't it?  I really don't want to be at home when I can go outside enjoying this spring feeling. 

P.S. It's perfect time to fall in love:-) 





























Coat OGGI
Clutch New Look  

31 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! Its beautiful, Tulips are my very favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that coat is amazing. and wowwwwww! those tulip fields are breathtaking. great photos. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Beautiful!!! Love you blog. So very chic. Oh & I think I'm your 100th follower!! Woohoo! Way to go! :o)

    millerhappilyeverafter.blogsplot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers. I love this time of year! You look lovely too!

    The Flower Girl

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tulips!
    and your bag as well :)

    inspirationshaveinone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia you look amazing between these beautiful flowers)))

    Follow me...

    Kisses

    spicyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful beautiful photos! I love tulips too!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. this place is wonderful!!! Love all the colors and flowers
    xo
    francesca
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great coat!

    Follow me and I'll follow you back :]

    mfashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok. So here's the thing. THIS trench is darling! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so perfect..Perfect post..Keep blogging honey.Great workblog..
    follow us and we will follow you back!
    yours fashionably Modeliciousbites from Greece!
    http://modeliciousbites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing flower back drop! love the outfit and you have great hair and make up

    xx

    follow on:

    www.dineinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute pictures and LOVE your bag! :)

    alittledinasoar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love tulips. beatiful photos.

    nonsidicepiacere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the coat julia! It looks great on you- and my are those tulips gorgeous. so vibrant. great pictures girl! :) just found your blog today, I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  16. really nice pictures! the coat is gorgeous
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing flowers !!!

    have you seen my new posts ?
    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. These pictures came out beautifully, I love the flowers and your outfit is so cute!
    xo Lynzy
    http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG!

    amazing photos! really nice tulips!

    :)

    kiss*

    DW

    ReplyDelete
  20. ohhhhh,wow flowers

    http://fashionbong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I agree! spring is a great time! great flowers and you look very chic
    http://www.pelininstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice pics, love the place! :D

    If you want visit and follow:
    http://rejectingtheobviousness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. wonderful pics!!! :)
    I'm a new blog:
    http://traveloguewithlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Очень красивые и яркие фотографии=)

    http://mandy1995.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Tulips are amazing! We love them..

    www.fashionhasit.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. beautiful flowers.. everything feels so alive springtime!! looking great

    ReplyDelete
  27. The pictures are amazing.. and those flowers look gorgeous!!

    Stumbled upon your blog, hope you can stop by mine :) and follow if you'd like, I'll follow in return :)

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow those flowers are amazing :) love your trench coat :D

    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion