Wednesday, June 1, 2011

H&M key.

Finally I've got my package from H&M. There isn't H&M store in my city... But I love it so much, so I've ordered this key necklace from on line shop. One of the best my last purchases. I can wear the key with almost everything.

Do you like it? 
Tell me what was your last H&M purchase. So interesting to know that.



29 comments:

  1. beautiful blog!!!

    www.fashiontnt.com
    follow me I always follow back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's amazing!
    xx
    Laura

    http://www.pursesandi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous necklace!! Love your blog- following you :)

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OooOo! Love that! I'm all about necklaces.

    Stop by my blog some time at http://stylelustpages.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's lovely!!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this! so cute :-)

    http://wonderfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. the necklace is lovely! i didnt even know h&m has an online shop :D
    xoxo, Saskia
    http://www.lovemins.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like so much this necklace **
    Nice post:)
    I look forward to your advice and opinions on my blog!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, every girl should have a key necklace!!

    stop by!
    http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats super pretty!! love!

    xx
    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this, it's truly lovely!

    Maybe you want to follow each other?

    www.fashionwhit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a brilliant necklace.
    xx



    themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice blog!

    we follow you

    www.fashiontryo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like your blog! i would like to have more blogger friends! i always follow back! = )


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great necklace!
    The last thing I bought at H&M is a rusty red pullover, which I'm wearing combined with a beautiful draped skirt in my most recent outfitpost. Come and check it out if you like ;)

    Loves,
    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice. I like it :)
    You can join the diesel giveaway on my blog.
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome necklace

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  18. amazing necklase! I think I must go to H&M... 8)

    ReplyDelete
  19. gotta love h&m--great necklace!

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute

    http://sistergoldenair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. i used to be obsessed with old keys. thanks for another amazing post love. please swing by for all the latest celebrity fashion news as well as see pics of my latest celebrity trend report. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE IT!<3 i want one!
    great blog :)
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion