Saturday, June 25, 2011

Romance with the summer.

Absolutely stunning lookbook was created by Monarch in collaboration with Miss M. So fresh photos! I like especially the model's work. She is very beautiful. 
Enjoy!








30 comments:

  1. I love that white and red outfit!

    Keep up the great work!

    Also, wanna follow each other? You know how it is starting a new blog :p

    Smiles,
    Aina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're right, she's beautiful1

    http://elblogdemonsee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!

    http://thefashionlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these pieces, so pretty! :)

    Lubna | ELLEVOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are goooooorgeous! Great shots too!

    www.thehappeningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice work, i love the shoes!

    http://gcatch.free.fr/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this pictures are wonderful, so colored, so romantic, I love them! The model is really beautifull and the outfit is great!
    If you want, come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me!!
    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I follow now your amazing blog!! Hope you follow me back...:)

    http://melamusings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable! i've always wanted to do a rowboat shoot :) love your blog! xo

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow very pretty!
    Love the last outfit, it's gorgeous! ;) x

    Theblackm4ze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my god!! what beautiful photographs! really lovely stuff and lovely outfits as well
    francesca
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow the photos are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonnderful pictures :D
    i like ur blog!!! take a look at mine and follow me if u like it :)
    Here To visit my blog!

    xoxo GROUNDBREAKING

    ReplyDelete
  15. m e r a v i g l i o s o!!


    http://nonsidicepiacere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow these photos are amazing!

    http://minimal-opulence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love that photo of the red skirt and the white top, amazing! thanls for the inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great photos and blog- following you :)

    www.wanderlustfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful

    Your newest follower Michelle
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I especially love the last blue dress with the sun hat. The lighting in all the shots are beautiful.

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great choice of photos. They say: stop sitting at home and go put on somethinf bright and go for a walk!

    Really positive :-)

    Yulia from http://meetmeatredsquare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful post!! :)
    I'm following you! And you? :)
    Kiss,yumiKo

    http://yumikontheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing Photos! You are such an inspiration. Love you blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Xo,
    Mybrunetteworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look gorgeous! Loving your look - so cute <3

    http://thecashmerefox.blogspot.de

    X

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion