Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New DIY necklace.

Have you ever wanted something, but could not find the right thing? I had a situation that I couldn't find the perfect  necklace in stores. So I decided to do it myself. A little bit of inspiration, fabric, beads and other materials... And my new necklace is ready to wear. This is my first DIY attempt, so I appreciate your opinion. What do you think?

Случалось ли, что вы хотели что-то, но не могли найти нужную вещь? У меня была такая ситуация, что я не могла найти идеальное колье в магазинах. И я решила сделать его самостоятельно. Немного вдохновения, ткань, бусины и другие материалы... И вот колье готово. Это моя первая DIY (сделай сам) попытка, и для меня очень важно ваше мнение. Что вы думаете?

IMG_8323 копия
IMG_8347 копия



21 comments:

  1. Your necklace is great. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and unique!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so cooL! great necklace
    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this necklace!! It's perfect! Hope you visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Красиво! Особенно нравятся розы!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Красиво! Особенно нравятся розы!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i cannot believe you actually made that necklace! it' really beautiful. good for you for doing it yourself when you couldn't find the perfect one in a store. inspiring!

    thestylechildblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg. It doesn't look DIYed at all.! Love it. You should do a tutorial post on this.!
    xx

    http://styldiary.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so creative love the necklace! Colors are great! Would like to fallow each other on bloglovin? I am new blogger:) Regards from NYC

    www.thesecretstop.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. очень нравится)

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME !!!! I REALLY LIKE IT

    http://piggymix.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cool DIY! Love the result!

    Love,

    Rowan

    Personal Style Blog www.redreidinghood.com
    Ps: ENTER MY GIVEAWAY FOR A CHANCE TO A LIMITED EDITION MARC JACOBS FOR COCA COLA LIGHT PACKET!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very creative!

    XX,
    Mybrunetteworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion