Осталось 2 недели лета, но я хочу, чтобы оно никогда не заканчивалось. Как бы я не любила зиму, весну или осень, но лето - самая потрясающая часть года. Это сезон коротких платьев, цветных сумок, соломенных шляпок и цветов в волосах. Наслаждайтесь летом и оставьте его в душе на следующий год!
English:
Two weeks of summer left, but I want it to never end. As much as I love winter, spring or fall, but summer is the most amazing part of the year. This is the season of short dresses, colored bags, straw hats and flowers in the hair. Enjoy the summer and keep it in your soul for next year!
English:
Two weeks of summer left, but I want it to never end. As much as I love winter, spring or fall, but summer is the most amazing part of the year. This is the season of short dresses, colored bags, straw hats and flowers in the hair. Enjoy the summer and keep it in your soul for next year!
Wow that first photo is soooo gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I love it too!
DeleteYou look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
Deleteyoure so pretty!
ReplyDeletelove your dress
xx
http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au
thanks!
DeleteThese pictures are great and I love your dress!
ReplyDeletewww.Fashioncontainer.com
Fashioncontainer Facebook page
thank you!
DeleteBeautiful photo, great colors and style. This particular shade of blue is stunning, it evokes happiness and freshness!
ReplyDelete.
http://mawades.blogspot.com/
Thank you! Your opinion means a lot to me!
Deletethanks for your comment!
ReplyDeleteThank you, dear! I really like it too!
ReplyDeleteWow! Thanks a lot! I appreciate your opinion :)
ReplyDeleteOMG! Such pretty pictures! Love your dress!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Rowan
Personal Style Blog www.redreidinghood.com
Ps: Don’t you forgot to check out my new ’What’s in the bag’ vlog? I’d love to hear what you think about it!
Thanks, dear!
ReplyDeleteyou look beautiful :) great pics!!!
ReplyDeletethanks!
Deletebeautiful pictures. love the dress!
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com
thanks a lot!
DeleteI already miss SUmmer and its not even over yet. I dont look forward at all for the winter clothes :)
ReplyDeletehttp://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/
Yes, I completely agree with you. I already miss summer too!
DeleteAmazing pictures ! Good enough for a magazine editorial :)
ReplyDeletecheck out my self made clothes at http://ladyhourglass.blogspot.ro/
Oh, wow! Thank you!
DeleteI totally agree with you about summer! And you look so pretty!
ReplyDeletehttp://cequisuit.blogspot.com
You're perfect! You have such a natural beauty about you. It's captivating :)
ReplyDeleteLoving your blog and your effortless style xo
Have a great day,
Carly
www.stylesnapshot.com
Hi dear, how are you?
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful!
Love your dress :)
I´ll be waiting in my blog!
http://modacapital-blog.com :)