Winter is coming. Do you know what I love about winter? Cold incredible beauty - that's what. I have always been inspired by sparkling city lights with falling snowflakes.
My fashion trend for this winter - cold jewelry. I picked some gorgeous pieces of the best jewelry. I can't decide on my favorite. They all are too beautiful!
But I will definitely order some lovely necklace that will remind me a winter fairy tale.
My fashion trend for this winter - cold jewelry. I picked some gorgeous pieces of the best jewelry. I can't decide on my favorite. They all are too beautiful!
But I will definitely order some lovely necklace that will remind me a winter fairy tale.
all these pieces are so gorgeous!!
ReplyDeletexx
http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au
very beautiful earrings
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com
Really gorgeous picks, great for the upcoming holiday parties :)
ReplyDeleteStop by!
http://nodrine.wordpress.com/
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Nodrine
oh I want all the jewelry!♥ lovely list!:)
ReplyDeletewww.lorietta.cz
love this!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely dazzling winter jewelry. I love the Shourrouk necklace & the BaubleBar necklace with matching earrings. x
ReplyDeleteLubna | Elle Vox
They all look stunning!
ReplyDeleteTribute to the Tribe Paris
Bloglovin
Preciosos todos!
ReplyDeleteNew look!
http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/working-look.html