Friday, January 31, 2014

Instamix / January 2014

It feels like January goes on forever. So much has happened. This whole situation with Euromaidan worries me a lot. I'm pretty sure you've heard about it. Of course I care about my country and its destiny. The only way for me is trying to think positive and hope for the best. My heart is with Ukraine.
Meanwhile... Let's go back to the days of January, when I was trying to live my usual life.
PhotoFancie2014_01_28_12_40_39
PhotoFancie2014_01_24_20_20_01
ajjm3aycSQk копия

13 comments:

  1. You look amazing; I've heard about your country and I'm hoping everything will turn out fine!

    You've got yourself a new follower! :)

    STAY AWESOME xxx
    www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Insta post!
    Perhaps you'd like to follow each other on
    BLOGLOVIN ?

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice mix of photos and i really love your eye make up!
    Check out my outfit post featuring Panther Sweater from Breaking Rocks :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt:
    Make sure to check my blog out:
    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pics, pretty skirt :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nomnomnom, those cupcakes look so tasty! And I love that red skirt!

    Love,

    Rowan


    Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely skirt!!

    Federica
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    The Cutielicious

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, i have the same feeling to january...
    Beautiful photos btw :)

    Claudielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your post,kisses.
    Hola guapisima acabo de conocer tu blog y me ha encantado tu estilo ,asi que te sigo por fecebook ,instagram y blogovin , gracias,besitos.
    www.fashionismylifebyestefania.com
    FACEBOOK
    BLOGOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this red skit its beautiful! And love your blog I will stay tuned.

    www.alexawas.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you do look great and i looooove your hairstyle!

    http://justorys.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWWW what a CUTE post...and you are so pretty :) and Im so glad Ive found this blog.

    Check out my new post..HOT travel inspiration....Yucatan :)

    Have a lovely weekend dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion