Good morning, my dear readers! At first I want to thank you all: for visiting my Cappuccino with Fashion blog, for reading and comments, for making my life more exciting. My blog has been existing only for a 2 weeks, but I already have more than 800 pageviews, 100 comments and 200 profile views. Thanks a lot!
When I have more than 100 followers, I'll do a nice giveaway.
And now let me introduce these beautiful vintage brooches. I've received it from my grandmother.
Hope you like!
If you like my blog, please follow me. Love you all!
waauuuw those are SO pretty!! you really have a great collection, I'm even a bit jealous now hahaha :p Congratulations on all the pageviews and comments, that's really great!
ReplyDeletexxxx
lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com
lovely! i followed!
ReplyDeletehttp://milarockbaby.blogspot.com
Gorgeous brooches! Lucky you xxx
ReplyDeletewww.fashiondevotion.com
Love them!
ReplyDeletethey all look so lovely!xx
ReplyDeletehttp://www.theprovocativecouture.com/
oh my. these are stunning in every way!
ReplyDeleteThey're beautiful! I love when I find classic accessories from my Mom or Grandmothers that I can wear.
ReplyDeleteI just found you blog-- I love it! My blog is new, also. I'm following you. :)
keep up the good work!
xoxo,
danielle
daniellepowell.blogspot.com
great pieces....beautiful <3
ReplyDeletevisit...follow...
http://funkyfraiche.blogspot.com/
Love, L
oh I looove brooches..
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love brooches. I bought so many last year off etsy and love them, in fact I attach them to my little girls shirts all the time. Anyways, love your blog and I'm a new follower.
ReplyDeleteFollow me:)
www.livingfoxy.com
Beautiful and nice blog !
ReplyDeletehttp://cuteredbow.blogspot.com
Beautiful, lucky you ;)
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous!! I loove brooches.
ReplyDeleteKF x
beautiful seriously so amazing :)
ReplyDeletehttp://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
the last one is a dream. so cool that you got them from your grandma! my grandma used to own an antique store so I get a lot of stuff from her, too! really neat old things. I am following you! return the favor? ;D
ReplyDeletehope to be friends!
love, polly :D
Very pretty
ReplyDeletex funkydoris.blogspot.com
Oooh, these brooches are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI'm really a bit jealous... amazing presents from your grandma!
*From Munich With Love*
Angie
beautiful colours on the brooches
ReplyDeleteEscape
They're gorgeous! :)
ReplyDeletelooove them!
ReplyDeleteIt seems to be so precious.. Loved them all!
ReplyDeleteNice blog girl!
Kath
Wow your blog is really taking off. Your brooches are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteMy Heart Blogged
Oh my! Those are adorable, I love vintage so much cause every piece is unique! Chances of spotting someone else wearing it, are zero! Statement jewelry for sure!
ReplyDeletehttp://blog.cessoviedo.com
Nice! Your grandma must have been a diva...
ReplyDelete<3 Danielle
http://inspireddays.blogspot.com/
I adore little vintage finds, these are all beautiful. xx
ReplyDeletehttp://www.girlalamode.co.uk/
They are so delicate and beautiful!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Mara
http://verypinksmile.blogspot.com
Congrats on your blog success! The blogosphere is a really great community of people for the most part.
ReplyDeleteThose pieces are so pretty!
nice! love them
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionmef.blogspot.com/
oh my.It seems to be so precious, these are stunning! ***Fede
ReplyDeletethese are all so beautiful! Congrats on the success of your blog- its awesome! xx
ReplyDeleteLOVE THEM!
ReplyDeletehttp://madebyfashion.blogspot.com/
You def collected some nice ones! Im fan of the one with yellow stones.
ReplyDeletei love these, so cute and i love your blog!
ReplyDeletecome visit COSMICaroline soon and see the brand new layout, revamped looks, and the work of my new photographer!
-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com
Love vintage jewels :D
ReplyDeleteKiss from Portugal,
Sara
great photos!
ReplyDelete