Friday, January 14, 2011

Love! Love! Love! New Look collection s/s 2011







want this bag!!




















17 comments:

  1. so coulourful!! I love!!

    WWW.DAISY-MAK.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of those looks were awsom

    Nici from www.set-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh me geez...is this not just so much fun! Love the white dress. and all the picnic looks for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaah such great pieces! Can't wait!

    x
    http://fillmylittlecloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the polka dot pants are amazing!

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love almost everything!
    If you like we can follow eachother ;)

    http://lauraheartsfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. there look book is pretty amazing - the last maxi dress is my absolute fave x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's cool, thanks for sharing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow... I love the fist photo. I love all the colours and i love the shapes of the clothing. nice find!

    Nesha,
    http://thebuttonowl.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how this collection has this fun, boho chic meets uptown girl vibe. Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this post - looks are so cute!!! Very boho with a modern vibe :)

    Love your blog, i'm ur newest follower!!!

    Hope you'll come follow me back!

    xx

    www.ericawark.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great collection!!!!

    www.sasani.ch

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really cute outfits!
    Can't wait for spring to come :).

    Oh and I think the name of your blog is great, Cappuccino with fashion.. can't get any better!

    x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion