Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday shopping! Sale! Sale!

Hi, everyone! I had shopping today. I want you to see some nice things and purchases.
At first some photos of a few stores.
Topshop 70%
Zara 50%

At Zara:

This dress will be good with a belt.
I've bought this dark blue dress.






 I dont remember what store is this.


 At Pull & Bear





At Bershka 


love it!

 At New Look

My sister is in the red sweater. She has bought it.

I'm at changing room.

my favourite boots, bought at market.



My sister.

 Then my sister and I had lunch in the shopping mall.
oh... cappuccino!


At last some photos of nail polishes and my nails. Hope you like.


 Thanks for attention!

17 comments:

  1. I love Zara, but is everything too big for me! =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo! looks like so much fun! There are so many good sales out now too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the knit dresses,
    every pair of heels are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit :)
    lovely blog !
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Не люблю скидки, и даже не потому что продают то что ты купил за полную цену, теперь на 50% дешевле. Скорее потому что в голове кто то тебе говорит что это уже старое и никому ненужное. Хотя ежегодно становлюсь жертвой скидок, вот например вчера, в МАНГО влюбилась в красный пиджак, и вот зачем он мне? - Но ведь скидка

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post, thanx for the inspiration!

    www.LIVINGandFASHION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dark-blue-dress you bought! It's amazing! And I'm really jealous of the topshop you have there...

    Wish we had one in Germany too...

    *From Munich With Love*
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice additions! Really like the golden nailpolish :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post! I'm so jealous.. we don't have these stores here : ( all online shopping for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the dark blue dress you bought is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Zara and everything you tried on there!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a great combo on the nails, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love ur style! Hope u like my blog :)
    follow me on:
    www.glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2187105/glamourgirl

    ReplyDelete
  14. great post! I love the photos of the store windows! I am interning at anthropologie and I am always looking for window inspiration!
    thanks for posting.

    a

    www.thefashionrabbit.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks like your having a looot of fun!!!
    Sofia
    http://philosophie-my.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow, I love the gold sparkles over the pink...so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion