Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New in: Zara clutch.

I've seen this clutch a few days ago at Zara store, but I haven't got enough money. I promised myself that I'll come back soon. And now it's mine. I'm so happy! 
Have a nice day!




21 comments:

  1. That clutch is mind blowing! I'm so jealous, we don't have any Zara stores where I live. I imagine you could wear it with everything! Love your blog. :)

    Coffee and Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog!

    xo thefashionguitar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new bag!!It was worth the wait

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely clutch and lovely blog, perfect! :-)

    Babi
    http://whenbabispeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great bag :)

    first giveaway: Hard Candy makeup products
    at: http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very chic! <3

    visit...follow...
    http://funkyfraiche.blogspot.com/

    Love, L

    ReplyDelete
  7. just great.
    please vistit my blog

    veronikapawlak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!
    Follo u!! :)
    XX
    Maia



    www.addictedtodesign.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not my style but it's totally cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. completely in love with this zara bag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great bag. x


    p.s. I'm having a valentine's giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out. xx
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this clutch!It's fab;)
    I just found your blog,it's very cute!I added to your followers:)
    xx Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!Loooooove this bag!
    chek out of mine blog and if you like it follow me and i will do the same

    www.myglittlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW love this bag! & i love zara :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. please follow us;
    http://mollieandtristan.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love so much!
    it's adorable *.*




    Follow me, if u want ;*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Widziałam ją w sklepie ale cena już mi się nie spodobała jak za taką torebkę:P Ale przyznać muszę, że jest ciekawa:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry I forgot that isn't polish blog and I wrote in polish haha:P I mean that I saw this bag in Zara but I didn't like the price:P

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion