Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 3. Kiev Fashion Days. Ada Zanditon show and other.

 I visited two fashion shows yesterday. One of them was Ada Zanditon show. She's from London. Ada studied at the London College of Fashion. She worked for Alexander McQueen before setting up her label. Ada Zanditon uses a range of organic and natural fabrics as well as innovative waste reducing and energy conscious solutions to create sculptural, elegant, desirable fashion.
I think it was really great show. Enjoy please. 



Ukrainian model Alla Kostromicheva with Godfrey Deeny on the front row.




Ada's collection
:



































Other great show on the Kiev Fashion Days:






  I will upload videos from the fashion shows later.

9 comments:

  1. wow... really stunning clothes. Love your blog. Maybe you want to follow each other?

    www.fromanedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oeh nice! i like the blue leather pants!

    ♥ Cate B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very fun photos! looks like a fab show.
    first time to your blog its lovely
    http://www.annawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice fashion show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the blue leather jeans!

    http://walkinginboots.blog.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The show looked amazing! I never heard of the designer before but if she worked for McQueen she must be talented - and her designs are fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must have been amazing to be there, little jealour here :D

    xo thefashionguitar

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog, this is some great coverage of a very talented designer!

    jadorecouturefashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion