Monday, March 21, 2011

Elle Ukraine 10th year anniversary! + Kiev Fashion Days invitation.

ELLE is one of my favorite fashion magazines. This year it celebrates 10th anniversary. Congratulations!!!!

Two anniversary covers for choosing. Which one is better? Model at the covers: Viktoriya Sasonkina. 

Little part of my ELLE magazines.



My Kiev Fashion Days invitations.

13 comments:

  1. I love Elle too!! :)

    xoxo
    http://shishiwaldorf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. good post!loove Elle!xxx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!!
    xoxo

    G.

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. im reading ELLE toooo! always
    but i think a lot of girls do!

    xo
    www.lechevrenoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Elle is amazing! so is your blog, just came across it,

    check out mine and let me know what you think!

    follow if u like ;) would really appreciate it
    www.wecanpretend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post , i'm a Elle reader too!
    xoxo
    S



    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also have a huge collection of magazines, but mines are Vogues! I also love Elle! :) Love the photos you have posted! :) So lucky for the invitations! kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool magazines!!! I love reading magazines =)

    I am following your blog now; hope we can follow each other =)

    Follow my facebook page at:
    http://www.facebook.com/grandjewelry#!/grandjewelry?sk=wall

    Follow my blog at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2316144/grande-jewelry

    I hope to hear/see some thoughts and comments from you!
    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE Elle!!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. J'ADORE ELLE!;)

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elle is gorgeous! I love these covers.
    Love your blog! <3 Please check out/follow my blog.

    xx
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  12. i LOVE elle - some people think it's too consumer-y, but I love it. it has the perfect mix of real girls and the supermodels/pop stars we all love to hate.

    xo

    Jinna
    www.greaseandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion