omg I love this editorial shoot! So couture! Please stop by my blog when you get a chance and help support me by following! I'd love to follow back! =)
breathtaking. i love this photoshoot. you have to swing by and see my lace report. also come by for my picks for fash fave and fash fail of the week. xoxo
Hi! i just found your blog. I would like to invite you to the first giveaway on my blog. A nice pair of sunnies! it's worldwide! = ) I allways follow back!
Sheers, lace, crochets, in all white...Can't beat that lethal combination for spring...Loving how fresh and sexy this entire spread is! Great find, thanks for sharing!
Only to have Dolce & Gabanna money and the lifestyle to match the (sometimes) amazing clothes...for that, I die. I'm in love with the lace dress/cape thingy in the second or third image and the lace tipped romper in the second to last image.
I love white lace, the picture with the jumpsuit ( is that a jumpsuit right, one of the last pictures?) is driving me crazy, the last one is gorgeous too.
very nice blog !
ReplyDeletexx
follow your blog now :)
omg I love this editorial shoot! So couture! Please stop by my blog when you get a chance and help support me by following! I'd love to follow back! =)
ReplyDelete-Christine
http://trendenvy.blogspot.com/
Amazing shots!!!
ReplyDeletethis is a stunning editorial!
ReplyDeletexoxo
G.
http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com
like theses pictures !
ReplyDeletelove it!
ReplyDeletefollow each other?
x
thehoneystreet.blogspot.com
wow i hadn't seen this before! she looks amazing and I love all the white, so perfect for spring!
ReplyDeletepepperandchips.blogspot.com
this shoot is amazing... everything is so sweet. love the lace.
ReplyDeleteif you are ever looking for any vintage clothing please come and check out our website.
www.lalalandvintageclothing.com
follow our new blog for a 20% discount off your first purchase:
www.avintagelovestory.com
xx
I like your blog, very interesting
ReplyDeletewww.thelifestylenews.blogspot.com
beautiful editorial!
ReplyDeleteReally like your blog, i am following!
Check mine if you wish!
http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/
breathtaking. i love this photoshoot. you have to swing by and see my lace report. also come by for my picks for fash fave and fash fail of the week. xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Great blog!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kristel
en la moda
I like your blog! I come from Rome, the set of these pics ;)
ReplyDeleteI follow you, follow me back please :*
MY BLOG: DRESS UP FOR ARMAGEDDON
great pictures
ReplyDeletePlease follow:
http://dress-like-gossipgirl.blogspot.com/
Hi!
ReplyDeletei just found your blog. I would like to invite you to the first giveaway on my blog. A nice pair of sunnies! it's worldwide! = )
I allways follow back!
kisses from La Mode En Rose = )
Stunning pictures!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/
xxxxx
wow, the pictures seriously are amazing!
ReplyDeletequesti scatti sono splendidi.. il bianco e nero poi ha sempre il suo fascino!
ReplyDeletexxx
F-details
Sheers, lace, crochets, in all white...Can't beat that lethal combination for spring...Loving how fresh and sexy this entire spread is! Great find, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletexo-Julie
Haute Khuuture Blog
looove this ed! xx
ReplyDeletewww.twinfashionblog.com
just stunning. my goodness.
ReplyDelete∆ blog
∆ twitter
∆ zebra and meerkat shop
Hi! I am very happy that I found out your blog from Chiara's blog :) I am very interesting in Ukrainian fashion so I will check you out ;)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous editorial! All these dress are too beautiful!
ReplyDeletehttp://lovestylemagic.blogspot.com/
wow, really nice blog! i like it. ;) i'll be here often! so come to me and follow if you want. :)
ReplyDeleteBIG KISS
http://annaaaanna.blogspot.com/
Wooah, amazing shoot in black and white, we love it!
ReplyDeleteKIsses from France.
Olivia & Mariam
http://daily-women.blogspot.com
WOW
ReplyDeletethese pictures are BEYOND inspiring
Love them!
Stunning pictures... You have a very cute blog, maybe you want to follow each other?
ReplyDeletewww.fromanedge.blogspot.com
those pics are soooo adorable!
ReplyDeleteX
as well as I'm Italian and I love this shoot because in my opinion it represents the real italian woman in all her sensuality.
ReplyDeleteLove this editorial...love the emotion thats depicted. Good post. Cool blog...will follow..
ReplyDeleteInfinite Stylez
Love this post! amazing pictures xx
ReplyDeleteGreat post, dear! This is amazing :)
ReplyDeleteLove Lois xxx
http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/
Only to have Dolce & Gabanna money and the lifestyle to match the (sometimes) amazing clothes...for that, I die. I'm in love with the lace dress/cape thingy in the second or third image and the lace tipped romper in the second to last image.
ReplyDeleteTheQueenofHearts
I just LOVE this editorial!
ReplyDeleteFantasticas photos!
ReplyDeletelove it!
:)
kiss from Barcelona*
I can see why you love this shoot! It is soo pretty! The photography is absolutely AMAZING!!!
ReplyDeleteMonique xx
misszuman.blogspot.com
amazing pics!!
ReplyDeleteI love those picutres especially the second one!
ReplyDeletethese pictures are unreal <3
ReplyDeleteVery Dominico and Stefano, love it!
ReplyDeleteLA
I SO LOVE THIS!
ReplyDeletePicture number 5 is so so so stunning!
www.theupdatedbook.blogspot.com
I love white lace, the picture with the jumpsuit ( is that a jumpsuit right, one of the last pictures?) is driving me crazy, the last one is gorgeous too.
ReplyDeleteLAZYCATSTYLE
Lovely photoshoot! Looks amazing!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.daringfactory.blogspot.com/
Lovely photoshoot! Looks amazing!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.daringfactory.blogspot.com/
love this photoshoot! and I'm absolutely in love with D&G lace collection! :)
ReplyDeletethis photoshoot is really special and beautifull. You're blog too!
ReplyDeletex
when i see your header, i want to drink cappucino! :D
ReplyDeletenice blog ♥
amazing pictures <3
ReplyDeleteSo chic. Love all of these. Following your blog now!!
ReplyDeleteXO, Liza and Jewls
I LIVE FOR IT
it's great!
ReplyDeletewww.quickhelpatthelifestyle.blogspot.com
Rome and looks <3
ReplyDeletethat's amazing!!! =D please if u can take a look at my blog...i'd really appreciate it!!! =D
ReplyDeletehttp://theshopaholicnextdoor.blogspot.com/
Yea so amazing shot!
ReplyDelete