Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mode’n’Art exposition.

Mode'n'Art - is the project that includes fashion installation, collage art and photography. It's in Kiev (the capital of Ukraine). At the heart of the project is a dress, created as art object, augmented by paintings, photos and installations to the growing grass. The red color is the base of exposition. And I understand why. The red is probably the most strong color. It means love, passion, power, life, luck.
I like this exposition so much. It's amazing! (I love installation with a cow the most).
What do you think? Tell me please.
If you have questions for me, you can ask here formspring.me/JulietJul

26 comments:

  1. Stunning paintings! Great post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful paintings!
    xo xo
    francy
    www.labarbeapapa-francy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool! i love the fusion of fine art and fashion : ) would love to be able to attend that exhibit.

    great blog! i'm your newest follower!
    cheers,
    cailen

    www.cailenascher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful post. All the work is gorgeous, of course. I really love the second painting. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the painting, they're really inspiring!


    XX

    PS: Follow me, if you like
    http://miriscastle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!

    www.fashiablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow these are some really awesome paintings! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The paintings are artistic! Love it! <3

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Paintings!!!

    WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow great works of art! i love the first one! thanks for posting :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love it too! i make fashion illustrations at

    http://stephaniejoellelouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning paintings! LOVE!

    ♥ kisses ♥

    http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous paintings! i love that red dress xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. J adore!!! Et las photos et las robes!!!
    Biz
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this is a gorgeous exhibition, thanks for sharing!!

    AnUnrefinedGentleman.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow!this is great!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow impressive! loving all the red dresses xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow! amazing. special №1.
    great post.

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow!! Very cool drawings! Really nice blog!

    ♥♥Style-Roulette

    xoxo,
    Luísa

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion