Hello, my dear! Can you imagine modern fashion without magazines. Honestly I can't... Fashion magazines are the huge part of fashion's world. But as you know there are exist on-line magazines. Its aim is almost the same as usual published magazines: to inform the people about different things, to help providing trends, choosing ways to wearing and other. I can admit that last time one kind of magazines has been becoming so popular. It's on-line magazine. It has a lot advantages:
convenience, free, availability etc.
The are few fashion on-line magazines in Ukraine (where I live). Today I want to represent one great Ukrainian on-line magazine. It's called FotyMody. You can see some issues here FotyMody.
Also you can see some beautiful photos on my blog:







Wow these pictures are incredibly inspiring! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are FANTASTIC!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the last photo **
Follow me if you like ♥
These photos are so amazing. I love the last few.
ReplyDeleteamazing pictures!
ReplyDeletexo xo
Francy
www.labarbeapapa-francy.blogspot.com
I like photos. Ad i think you are good writer too :)
ReplyDeleteNice ideas, nice person :)
Best wishes from karro
Follow me back ^^
http://stylebykarro.blogspot.com/
Amazing inspirational photos! Such a great blog you have
ReplyDeletegreat images!
ReplyDeleteif you want, you can check out my online magazine ALOOF!
http://thealoofhipster.blogspot.com/2011/03/fashion-is-aloof.html
I love the dynamism of this photos especially the first two. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too, soon.
ReplyDeleteCheers.
Cool photos! I love lip gloss ones.
ReplyDeleteI agree. Printed Fashion magazines are very important. There's nothing more fun than skimming through your favorite fashion mag, but I also like the convenience of the internet. Sometimes I do move away from buying a double digit priced magazine because I know that the same information will be on the web.
Have a great rest of your weekend.
www.MaycieAfterFive.com
such great pictures
ReplyDeletexxx
vivienne
Haute & Fierce
wow!!these pics are simply great..like the online mag!:)
ReplyDeleteFollow me dear??i'd be very happy if you do so..i wait u on my blog..kiss
patchworkporter.blogspot.com
All of these photos are amazing!
ReplyDelete