Thursday, March 17, 2011

Stunning collection!

Do you ever have the feeling, when you watch the fashion show, you want to have every thing in your closet? Yes, I am sure you do... It's sometimes like an obsession. It's wonderful to be close to the fashion... even only emotionally. Wonderfully to be falling in love with a fashion. Today I looked over  photos from the first day of Ukrainian Fashion Week FW 2011-12. And I've found something that gave me the daily dose of inspiration and mood. Now I want to share with you.
 Ukrainian designer Andre Tan's show detained me near a computer on a few minutes, but for this time I continuously looked at new stunning collection. For some reason show reminded me of spring-summer, not about an autumn and the winter, but  I think that's certainly good. Perfect looks, bright colours, smooth fabrics, flowers, long skirts. All of it convinced me that my today post must be devoted exactly to this collection. Low bow to the great designer Andre Tan!


Бывает ли у вас такое чувство, когда при просмотре показа хочется иметь в своем гардеробе каждую вещь? Да, я уверена, что бывает... Это иногда подобно одержимости. Это чудесно быть близким к моде... даже только эмоционально. Чудесно быть влюбленным в моду. Сегодня я просматривала фото с первого дня Ukrainian Fashion Week FW 2011-12. И нашла то, что дало мне дневную дозу вдохновения и настроения. Теперь хочу поделиться с вами. 

Показ Андре Тана (да, именно он!) задержал меня возле компьютера на несколько минут, но за это время я неотрывно смотрела на новую потрясающую коллекцию. Почему-то показ мне больше напомнил о весне-лете, чем об осени и зиме, но в этом конечно плюс. Идеальные образы, яркие цвета, гладкие ткани, цветы, длинные юбки. Все это убедило меня, что мой сегодняшний пост должен быть посвящен именно этой коллекции. Низкий поклон  потрясающему дизайнеру Андре Тану!








6 comments:

  1. I'm really not tall, so probably I would look funny in long skirts and dresses. But I like how they look at tall models.

    Have you read my e-mail, that I send to you? :)

    Peace&sweets

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos!

    come and check out my blog on:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2187105/glamourgirl
    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like long skirt and strong colour!
    xo xo
    Francy
    www.labarbeapapa-francy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the lime green!

    http://opinionslave.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these designs! : )

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous collection. Love your blog.

    Check out my blog if you've got time and feel like it. It would mean a lot.
    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion