Friday, May 27, 2011

Gap opening!

I'm so excited! Good news for me and all ukrainian fashion lover. Gap is opening in my native city Kiev the 9th of June.
It's really cool I think. I've been waiting for this a while. Gap advertising campaigns are always great. Do you remember campaigns with Sarah Jessica Parker?

 

Look here! Gap campaign summer 2011:













I want asking you a few questions about Gap just to know yours opinion.
- what do you know abou Gap?
-do you have Gap store in your city?
-what do you think about quality and design?
-do you like Gap advertising campaigns?

As for me Gap clothing is amazing. I like the colors and design. I'm ready to buy a lot. Can't wait to see whole collection soon.

Thanks for reading.

20 comments:

  1. i peek into Gap sometimes and once in a while i find something nice. I'm curious to what will happen next with them since they fired the head designer Patrick Robinson. the campaigns are great though
    xx

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gap opened in Milan last Winter, and they finally opened a store here in Rome last Thursday, May 26th. However, the store is within a big commercial mall in the outskirts that I don't like much: I prefer shopping in the open air, in real streets, within the town center, I don't like the dimension of big malls at all. Generally I think Gap is OK, though I have to say that expectations are never 100% met when entering one of the stores, anywhere. In Ad pics everything look great, in a nice and stylish street-wear mood, but reality is a bit different, and quality is not so high. That's it from Italy! Ciao ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful it!!!
    Miriam


    Fashion Crazy Ball:
    http://fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com
    Please..visit and follow me!!! Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I had gap in my hometown! Your blog is so cool, love the outfits you make :)

    check my blog sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I saw your blog and I like it!!
    please visit my blog :)

    www.lazelstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i work at Gap in Toronto! i love it sooo much. half my wardrobe is from there, obviously!

    xoxo
    bianca.kastorandpollux.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love GAP !!!!!!!

    www.fashionhasit.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! so nice :D
    come to see mine if you want

    twice-asnice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gap has pretty decent quality stuff. I like them okay, but I don't shop there. They seemed to be on the up and up about ten years ago, and then I feel like they floundered for a bit after that. I do love their ads, though.

    By chance, do you know who the girl is in the 3rd campaign image you've posted?

    ReplyDelete
  10. in Spain there are a lot of Gap shops, i haven't got one in my city, but there is one near it!
    un beso!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous pics and amazing blog!
    Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful blog!!!

    www.fashiontnt.com
    follow me I always follow back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love the Gap adds, theyre actually super nice and the outfits are cute, but personally I don't love Gap as a brand. They have amazing quality, but not always design.
    then again, one of my favorite items in my closet is from there haha
    xx http://highwaiisted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,

    I am writing an article about Gap's plans to open a store in Ukraine.
    Can you confirm for me that the date of the Gap store opening in Kiev, Ukraine, is Thursday 9th June 2011?
    Has the opening date of the store been advertised in Kiev?

    Thanks.

    P.S. Nice blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello!
    Yes, the official date of the Gap store opening in Kiev is Thursday 9th June. The opening date has been advertised in Kiev very well.
    Hope I helped you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Julia, much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion