Thursday, June 9, 2011

Gap opening pre-party.

Yesterday I visited Gap opening pre-party. It was honor for me to be invited to this party. Great atmosphere, nice people, a lot of clothes, champaign and strawberries... What could be better? I'm really glad that Gap was opened in Kiev. I like bags and wedges most of all. 
And I have to said about cute clothes for children. So adorable! If I have baby I would buy a lot of dresses here.  

I have so many photos... Enough words! Let's see...

My outfit. Top, skirt - no name. Necklace - H&M, bag - New Look.

My friend Svetlana.

 
Thanks a lot to Gap.

26 comments:

  1. great outfit! looks like an amazing gap store!<3
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. хорошие фотки)
    себе что-то приобрела?

    ReplyDelete
  3. спасибо. Пока ничего не купила, присматривалась. Но собираюсь вернуться на днях)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many beautiful clothes!!

    Your outfit is beautiful!! :)

    ♥ Dressy Celeb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool store and amazing shoots!well done)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures. The bags and hats are so cool!

    xx
    Heel in Mint
    www.heelinmint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, this makes me want to go shopping. Love the beautiful clothing. Your outfit is pretty as well!!

    www.pastelsandpirouettes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. looked like a fun event!

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing pictures!
    love your outfit!
    xx
    Laura

    http://www.pursesandi.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great event, love your outfit too!
    www.befrassy.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. very beautiful pictures!
    i love the dress with little hearts


    http://theminimalistchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. the party is looking great!
    and so do you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. very interesting!!! i saw lots of good items in your pics!!! =D
    if you want take a look at my blog...i'd really appreciate it! xoxo
    http://theshopaholicnextdoor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks like fun! i love your shoes, ive been looking for shoes like that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love GAP :) They have so many great stuff! Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the first dress and the straw hats!
    and you look very pretty.

    http://cocofashionsmitten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, indeed great collection there. The bags and the shoes are adoreable! Your outfit too by the way, looks gorgeous on you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute photos! Love your outfit and all the wedges yout took the photos off :)

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  20. your blog is so cool!!! this post is really nice!
    come and take a look! I'd love to receive your advices.


    http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.com/

    http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.com/

    http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. You will definitely enjoy having The Gap. I love shopping there!

    Stop by my blog some time at http://stylelustpages.com!

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice outfit, like the sandal

    glamfashionistafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your skirt was amazing, and so were those awesome bright orange scarves!!!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey I just discovered your blog! Love the name and your effortless style :) - you like cappucino and fashion, I like my green tea and fashion :p!x

    http://sipping-green-tea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion