Thursday, November 28, 2013

All I need is a skirt.

Just one more skirt in my collection of high waisted skirts. I can't get enough of skirts. It's crazy, really crazy. 
I like the way how it look with my new headband inspired by Dolce & Gabbana last fashion shows. This totally completed look is perfect for the upcoming Christmas holidays. 
What do you think? 

Еще одна юбка в моей коллекции юбок с завышенной талией. Слишком люблю юбки. Это безумие, правда безумие. Мне нравится, как она выглядит с моим новым обручем,выполненным по мотивам одной из последних коллекций  Dolce & Gabbana. Этот завершенный образ будет идеальным для наступающих рождественских праздников. Что Вы думаете?



 IMG_1102 копия
Skirt - Chicwish
Necklace - Diva
Headband - Centro 

IMG_1128 копия
IMG_1132 копия
IMG_1108 копия

18 comments:

  1. So cool! XX i waiting for you on my blog!

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, really love the skirt!

    www.stylelounge.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely skirt!
    giveaway on my blog!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/wordwide-giveaway-from-oasap.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post! Loving the skirt and your hair!
    lindthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohhhh myyyy!!! That headband is amazing!!! The Skirt is lovely and I also love high waisted, they just give a great figure, but the headband is so beautiful, my attention is all on it!
    Regards from Spain xx
    Bellassinperderlacabeza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Julia

    I'm glad I found your website through Hapatime, you are very beautiful! Keep your posts going.

    I want to let you know about our late Black Friday sale, visit our website:

    http://webgrand.co/

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a gorgeous look - love the skirt!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3286864

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a amazing outfit!
    I really love your skirt!
    Lovely photos!

    xx
    Kelly

    http://thekelluuu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great look
    kisses
    http://www.corazonmaniqui.com/2013/12/sorteo-botines-cuero-negros-gadea-shoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute outfit and lovely headband

    Noir-creme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely blog you have here, followed you :-)
    Would you like to visit my blog and maybe if you like follow me too?

    http://ahflondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely skirt!! I really enjoy reading your blog! ure a muse! xx
    Felicia

    http://royalhappiness.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your outfit is cute! I love how your headband and the skirt have the same detail x
    http://kimaitabar.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion