Winter decided to give up a little by giving us less frosty days. Enjoying the weekend is my favorite pastime. Why not go for a walk in the woods?
Finally I was able to wear this beautiful red skirt from Frontrowshop. I always pay attention to the shape, choosing high-waisted skirts. In my case this skirt is perfection.
By the way, it's really warm :)
Зима решила уступить немного, предоставив нам несколько менее морозных дней. Наслаждаться выходными - мое любимое занятие. Почему бы не прогуляться к лесу?
Наконец-то я смогла надеть красную прекрасную юбку от Frontrowshop. Выбирая юбки с завышенной талией, я всегда обращаю внимание на форму. В моем случае эта юбка - совершенство.
Кстати, она действительно теплая :)
Finally I was able to wear this beautiful red skirt from Frontrowshop. I always pay attention to the shape, choosing high-waisted skirts. In my case this skirt is perfection.
By the way, it's really warm :)
Зима решила уступить немного, предоставив нам несколько менее морозных дней. Наслаждаться выходными - мое любимое занятие. Почему бы не прогуляться к лесу?
Наконец-то я смогла надеть красную прекрасную юбку от Frontrowshop. Выбирая юбки с завышенной талией, я всегда обращаю внимание на форму. В моем случае эта юбка - совершенство.
Кстати, она действительно теплая :)
Skirt - Frontrowshop (here)
Bag - New Look
amazing look!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Alice's Pink Diary
International Rosewholesale Giveaway!
Wow how gorgeous is that red skirt? It really pops out against all that snow!
ReplyDeletegreat skirt and gloves
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com
Beautiful look! Love your skirt!
ReplyDeleteWww.thewalkingfashion.com
Stunning outfit! It really pops out against the soft white snow. The mittens are absolutely adorable, and I really like the bag as well. x
ReplyDeleteLubna | Elle Vox
Love that skirt! I love the bright red and the shape!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.simplyhsquared.com
it looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteThis look is so much pretty, love the skirt and the gloves!
ReplyDeleteNew post on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog
New post on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog
Love this kind of skirts
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/
Twitter / tumblr/ instagram: @fashionrlounge
A chic kiss ;)
Hey guys visit my blog at http://arianneabella.tumblr.com/
ReplyDeletehttp://arianneabella.tumblr.com/
♥♥
beautiful skirt and lovely combination...also fantastic boots and bag
ReplyDeletehttp://melange-boutique.blogspot.com.es/
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11451763/melange-boutique
Looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteDejhana | Waite a Little
Wow, that's one bright shade of red! love it :)
ReplyDeleteXx Jules
great colour combination! I am totally inlove with your skirt. Nice blog btw! Keep blogging! You deserve more views! Please also check out my blog http://kimaitabar.blogspot.co.nz/. have a nice day!
ReplyDeleteWow this look is really nice ! The mittens are too cute and this red skirt made me fell in love!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day !