C чего начинается любовь к моде? С глянцевых журналов в 12 лет или с первого шоппинга? У меня она началась с конкурса красоты "Мисс Мира", который я обожала смотреть в детстве. Тогда девушки в вечерних платьях казались мне идеально одетыми и очень красивыми. И так случилось, что некоторое время спустя я стала увлекаться журналами.
А что дальше? Теперь я не представляю себя без своего любимого увлечения - блогинга, который соединил любовь к моде и фотографии. Иногда жизнь знает, что делает... :)
И напоследок - порция фотографий в прекрасной сирени. Май навсегда останется любимым месяцем...
What is the beginning of falling in love with fashion? Reading magazines in 12 years old or the first shopping? I've started to love fashion with the "Miss World" beauty contest, which I loved to watch as a child. The girls in evening dresses seemed to me perfectly dressed and very beautiful. And it happened that I began to get involved in fashion magazines after a while. And then what? Now I can't imagine myself without my favorite hobby - blogging, which connects the love of fashion and photography. Sometimes life knows what to do ... :)
And finally - some photos in a beautiful lilac. May will remain my favorite month forever ...
А что дальше? Теперь я не представляю себя без своего любимого увлечения - блогинга, который соединил любовь к моде и фотографии. Иногда жизнь знает, что делает... :)
И напоследок - порция фотографий в прекрасной сирени. Май навсегда останется любимым месяцем...
What is the beginning of falling in love with fashion? Reading magazines in 12 years old or the first shopping? I've started to love fashion with the "Miss World" beauty contest, which I loved to watch as a child. The girls in evening dresses seemed to me perfectly dressed and very beautiful. And it happened that I began to get involved in fashion magazines after a while. And then what? Now I can't imagine myself without my favorite hobby - blogging, which connects the love of fashion and photography. Sometimes life knows what to do ... :)
And finally - some photos in a beautiful lilac. May will remain my favorite month forever ...








LOVE this outfit! Love how everything matches!
ReplyDeletexx
fabulous!
ReplyDeletei love your style
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely look and photos!
ReplyDeletehttp://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/
Omg! Good thing I found your blog. I love everything on your post! Love the photos so much! ♥
ReplyDeletePlease visit my blog too and if you liked it, feel free to follow and i'll do the same. Hope to hear something from you. Let me know! :)
THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN
cielofernando.blogspot.com
Amazing photo! Love the floral dress! Where is the bag from its gorgeous! Lets follow each other on bloglovin! I followed you!
ReplyDeleteLove from Canada
Marie from www.ellecharie.com
Kakie fotografii wikarnie, Julia! Poslednya nu prosto vah napolnyaet zvetochami zapahami.
ReplyDeleteСофия
White Russian blog
http://whiterussian.com.br/wordpress/?lang=ru
genial me encanta besitos
ReplyDeleteso beautiful romantic look! Amazing photos!
ReplyDeletehttp://svetlanaleleko.blogspot.com/
This is super stunning! You look so beautiful here <3
ReplyDeletehttp://www.vonvogue.com/
New Post: White shirt and Overall
xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada
I love the pictures
ReplyDeletewww.DianeFnk.com
absolutely beautiful photographies
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com
Great post dear!
ReplyDeletexx
http://floortjeloves.com
Such a STUNNER you are! LOVE!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Poorva
Style Spectrum
Wow, such beautiful photo's & your outfit is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteKirsten x
http://cocosouth.com
https://www.facebook.com/cocosouthblog
Hi, you have a great blog. Would you like to follow each other on gfc and facebook? Btw. We would like to invite you and your readers to enter our giveaway - a pair of original Pointer Footwear shoes: http://audreyandpearl.blogspot.cz/2014/05/shoes-giveaway_11.html
ReplyDeleteYou're flawless! This look is absolute perfection. Everything from your rich hair color to how the flowers on your shirt match the flowers in the background.. I love it all. I hope you're a full time model :)
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day,
Carly
I've recently discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now :-)
ReplyDeleteHope you'll like mine too!
XO,
Taria-ann
www.frunettte.com