Жить одним днем, жить ярко и легко, словно завтра не существует... Делать то, чего действительно хочется, и любить то, что делаешь... Это как мантра, можно повторять все время и следовать ей непреклонно. Пусть даже крохотная радость, блеск в глазах и улыбка - все будет, если наполнять жизнь яркими цветами.
А со мной сегодня яркое платье и аксессуары красивых летних оттенков. Пока погода позволяет, наслаждаюсь августом.
To live one day at a time, live bright and easily like tomorrow doesn't exist ... To do what we really want and love what we do ... It's like a mantra which can be repeated all the time and followed relentlessly. Even a tiny joy, shine in the eyes and smile - all would be if life is filled with bright colors.
Today I'm wearing a bright dress and accessories in beautiful summer colors. As long as the weather permits, I will enjoy August.
To live one day at a time, live bright and easily like tomorrow doesn't exist ... To do what we really want and love what we do ... It's like a mantra which can be repeated all the time and followed relentlessly. Even a tiny joy, shine in the eyes and smile - all would be if life is filled with bright colors.
Today I'm wearing a bright dress and accessories in beautiful summer colors. As long as the weather permits, I will enjoy August.
Dress - H&M
Bag - H&M
Necklace - Stradivarius






pretty (:
ReplyDeleteLoving this outfit! the dress is insanely amazing. Awesome bag! You look very beautiful girl. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
ReplyDeletexox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle
Thank you :)
DeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteXO CHAMA FASHION
www.chamafashion.com
Thanks!
DeleteAmazing photos!Pretty outfit :)
ReplyDeletehttp://maariemarie.blogspot.com/