It's the last collection made by John Galliano for Christian Dior. I haven't added description cause I think these amazing photos are enough. The words aren't necessary. Enjoy!
His designs are breath taking but I can't help but cringe every time I see his name now. Did you hear about what he said about Jews? I'm pretty sure most fashion bloggers are pissed. I know I am.
Dior is so classic, and with this collection the designers totally took it back to the 1940's great post, really like your blog now following :) hope you check out my blog & follow back
Τhere iѕ ceгtainlу a lot to finԁ out аbout thіs toρіc. I really like all of the points уοu've made. Also visit my webpage : pathophysiology of female breast cancer
Amazing bags ♥
ReplyDeleteI definitely agree. Pictures are worth a thousand words and these basically sum up amazing-ness!
ReplyDeleteLovely post!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Ivânia Diamond *
I'm usually not a fan of a lot of the shoes that appear on the runway but these are lovely! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteahiddensea.blogspot.com
His designs are breath taking but I can't help but cringe every time I see his name now. Did you hear about what he said about Jews? I'm pretty sure most fashion bloggers are pissed. I know I am.
ReplyDeleteYasmeen
Castle Fashion
I fell in love all those shoes! ;)
ReplyDeletedroppstyle.blogspot.com
In one word:
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS
Take a look at my blog and follow if you want.
www.nathalie-loveforfashion.blogspot.com
amazing booties!
ReplyDeleteoh thoes shoes.... just crazy!!!
ReplyDeleteGaliano really is amazing!! too bad he isnt going to be working for dior anymore!! theses really are stunning
ReplyDeleteJennifer
http://monchinee.blogpost.com
wow, amazinh accessories!!! I love the hats!!
ReplyDeletehttp://jozefinafashion.blogspot.com/
Beautiful post!
ReplyDeleteI love all!!!!
Follow me if you like :)
wow!!! great post!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
townofstyle.blogspot.com
Oh... quelle belle collection !!!
ReplyDeleteAngela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr
love it!
ReplyDeletex
chloe
<3333333333333
ReplyDeleteDior is so classic, and with this collection the designers totally took it back to the 1940's
ReplyDeletegreat post, really like your blog
now following :) hope you check out my blog & follow back
www.bobbieaustinscloset.blogspot.com
i have fallen in love with the jewelry!
ReplyDeleteThe make up and the shoes are TDF!
ReplyDeleteLA
This all looks so spectacular!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
colormenana.blogspot.com
Gor-geeee-OUS!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it. all of it
pics-o-andrea
love every single picture! nice blog!
ReplyDeletefollowing!
www.anaanabanana.blogspot.com
Really, truly amazing! I feel a sudden urge to shop! I love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have the time to visit mine:)?
ReplyDeletePrivet iz Los Anageles,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com
I LOVE this post!!
ReplyDeletehttp://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com
Heeaaveen!
ReplyDeleteI fell in love with bracelets)
ReplyDeletehttp://style-of-living.blogspot.com
Τhere iѕ ceгtainlу a lot to finԁ out аbout thіs toρіc.
ReplyDeleteI really like all of the points уοu've made.
Also visit my webpage : pathophysiology of female breast cancer