One of my favorite bands Thirty Seconds To Mars have recently
released
a new album. And all the time I listen to the songs from this album. Music that inspires me.
Instagram photos. A lot of delicious and beautiful. June-July/2013.
"A new day, a new age, a new face, a new lay,
A new love, a new drug, a new me, a new you".
About the changes in my blog: I want to write not only about fashion, outfits, but also about beauty, cooking, travel, interesting events, places. I have a lot of enthusiasm and energy!
And I want to show you something - a new beautiful necklace. I really wanted to buy the blue statement necklace. And I found a perfect one.
***
Недавно вышел новый альбом одной из моих любимых групп - Thirty Seconds To Mars. И я все время теперь слушаю песни из этого альбома. Вдохновляющая меня музыка.
"A new day, a new age, a new face, a new lay,
A new love, a new drug, a new me, a new you".
По поводу перемен в моем блоге: хочется писать не только о моде, аутфитах, но также о красоте, кулинарии, путешествиях, интересных событиях, местах. Энтузиазма и энергии хватит надолго!
И хочу кое-что показать - новое прекрасное колье. Мне очень хотелось купить массивное ожерелье именно в голубо-синей гамме. И вот нашла идеальное.
Фото из Инстаграма. Много вкусного и красивого. Июнь-июль/2013.
A new love, a new drug, a new me, a new you".
About the changes in my blog: I want to write not only about fashion, outfits, but also about beauty, cooking, travel, interesting events, places. I have a lot of enthusiasm and energy!
And I want to show you something - a new beautiful necklace. I really wanted to buy the blue statement necklace. And I found a perfect one.
***
Недавно вышел новый альбом одной из моих любимых групп - Thirty Seconds To Mars. И я все время теперь слушаю песни из этого альбома. Вдохновляющая меня музыка.
"A new day, a new age, a new face, a new lay,
A new love, a new drug, a new me, a new you".
По поводу перемен в моем блоге: хочется писать не только о моде, аутфитах, но также о красоте, кулинарии, путешествиях, интересных событиях, местах. Энтузиазма и энергии хватит надолго!
И хочу кое-что показать - новое прекрасное колье. Мне очень хотелось купить массивное ожерелье именно в голубо-синей гамме. И вот нашла идеальное.
Instagram photos. A lot of delicious and beautiful. June-July/2013.
Love your necklace! So pretty!
ReplyDeletewww.whatsashawears.com
Where did you buy this necklace ? It's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you! It's from Suiteblanco.
DeleteThank you! I love it too!
ReplyDeletepretty!!! I love everything about it :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteHi,my name is Carmen and this is my neew blog http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/ kisses
ReplyDeleteAll that food looks so good!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sincerelyval.com
I love your blog, it's very beautiful and interesting! Thank you))
ReplyDeletewhat kind of camera do you use? great pics
ReplyDeletehttp://themissore.blogspot.com
thanks! I use Canon 1100d + 50 mm 1.8 lenses.
DeleteAdorable nails! Im loving the photos
ReplyDeleteXX,
Mybrunetteworld.blogspot.com